• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2006 Ranger - Suspension/Handling Issue

Hi I have a 2006 Ranger 2wd for my daily driver. Starting around a month ago I began having stability issues driving on the interstate where the truck would move/drift sideways anytime a large truck or gust of wind would hit it. Since then I've replaced tires, ball joints, control arms, shocks...
  2. 2006 2.3L Clutch Replacement

Has anyone replaced a clutch on this new of a truck. Mine went to burning real bad while I was backing a trailer the other day and now its not gripping very well if I've got a load in reverse. I assuming I'm going to have to replace it and I'd like to put the heaviest clutch I can get. Any...
  3. Speedo Calibration 2006 Ranger

I've done a bit of digging on here but i haven't found anyone else with a problem like mine. I have a 2006 Ranger 2.3l that i just purchased. The truck has about 33,000 miles on it. For some reason the speedometer is about 3-4 mph slow. I've taken it to two different dealers and they say there...
  4. 2006 Ford Ranger 2.3L Adding Factory Cruise

I know this question has been asked about other vehicles but I'm looking for the parts I will need to add factor cruise control to my 2006 Ranger. I know I'm gonna have to replace the steering wheel and get a couple of boxes under the hood I just haven't had much luck getting the Ford dealer to...
  5. 1984 Ranger Gas Mileage

Hi I've got a 1984 Ford Ranger 2.3l and its getting pretty crappy mileage, right now I get about 15 in the city and 19-20 on the hwy. I realize that the epa ratings for these years were a bit off but the truck is rated for 24 city and 33 hwy and I've never gotten close to that. Here's whats...
  6. A/C Hoses for 1984 Ranger

I'm in the process of rebuilding/adding AC to my truck. I've been able to hunt down all the parts and brackets and I'm buying all the equipment new. The one thing I'm having trouble figuring out is the hoses. Some hoses are already made but others appear to have some kind of a crimp or spring...
  7. 1984 Ranger 2.3l feedback carb

I'm looking for information on the carb thats on my 1984 ranger 2wd 2.3l It has several electrical connections and I'm not sure how much of a computer this truck has on it. I was wondering what sort of control a computer has of the carb... When I got the truck all of the egr and smog pump stuff...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad