• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. snoranger

New tools you've bought recently?

I think most of us here are.
  2. snoranger

Truckspotters

This one is a ‘24 Edge Titanium AWD. She wanted another Bronco Sport, but you couldn’t beat the deal on this thing. Sticker price is $14k higher than a BS and its $130 a month cheaper to lease. Hey @rusty ol ranger check out the Big screen TV they put in the dash of this thing:
  3. snoranger

Truckspotters

I saw this one on the dealers lot and brought it home to my wife, to replace her Bronco Sport…
  4. snoranger

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Who really needs 5th and reverse? Just remove that.
  5. snoranger

My New House & Workshop

I came across a solution to the “it’s too hard to dig a hole” issues posted earlier…
  6. snoranger

Will uhaul rent a car trailer to tow behind a 2019+ ranger?

Hey, remind me which TRS Event have you participated in? I see you joined on the 12th… have we had an event in the past 2 days?
  7. snoranger

1985 Conestoga

Even though you didn’t mean it that way…. :icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: And ;missingteeth;;missingteeth;;missingteeth;
  8. snoranger

Hey… I’m a government employee. We don’t call ourselves “workers”.
  9. snoranger

I have both the Milwaukee 6” bar pruning chainsaw and the 16” chainsaw. They’re great for around the yard stuff. I wouldn’t use it to cut down a bunch of trees. Let’s face it, I only have 2 acres, how many trees am I really cutting down? These battery powered saws are the perfect thing for a few...
  10. snoranger

TRS Event TRS 25th Anniversary Fall Adventure - Land Between The Lakes - September 5th – 8th, 2024

You don’t want to wheel your daily driver… This pic was taken after driving around on forest trails half the day. We we’re pretty far from paved roads. If I turned to the left a little the was a Toyota Camry parked next to us. That’s the type of “off road” most of the trip was.
  11. snoranger

89-94 dash swap??

You left the harness in the truck? It’s SO much faster to pull it as an assembly and remove it from the dash when it’s sitting on the tailgate.
  12. snoranger

89-94 dash swap??

If you’re looking to just swap in the same style dash to replace yours… https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/dash-removal-94.185726/#post-1727156 If you want to go to the newer 95+ dash, that will require a lot more. The easiest way is probably to cut out the firewall and...
  13. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

Make your own quick release mount like I did in one of our service trucks.
  14. snoranger

347 Stroker build in a 2000 5.0

Do you notice how they all say something like “no 4 point tone ring”? That’s the one you need. You have to remove the 4 point tone ring and press the 36-1 tone ring on in its place. Thats not a very common part and I’m not going to trust a cheap aftermarket balancer at the RPM I’d be spinning a...
  15. snoranger

347 Stroker build in a 2000 5.0

There is another (much harder) way. You need a 28oz balancer from a ‘97 f350 with a 351W that has the crank sensor reluctor wheel on it. (Good luck finding one.) You need a crank pulley from a ‘94-‘95 Cobra. (Good luck finding one of them.) You need a 36-1 tooth reluctor wheel from a 5.0L...
  16. snoranger

1st generation Rangers considered classic/vintage?

They’re not that old. They’re not that old.
  17. snoranger

Ditching the Ranger for a new camping truck. Here it is....

That thing is ugly as hell… I’d daily drive it, but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s ugly.
  18. snoranger

My New House & Workshop

Flexibility. Solid 8ga wire wouldn’t be very flexible and inside of walls only have so much room for wires to bend. Solid wire can handle more power vs the same size stranded wire (up to a certain point). After that point, skin depth comes into play… where power only flows on the outside of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad