• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. better handling??

hey guys, i have a 94' ranger 4.0 2wd standard cab long bed....ive been toying with the idea of trying to get my truck to handle a little better, more like a canyon carver...any ideas?? i was thinkin about droppin the spring under the rear axle to start out, and tryin to find a rear sway...
  2. new pioneer deck and speakers stopped working

alright so i just got a new pioneer deh-4200ub deck and it was working GREAT and then after a couple days the speakers just flat out STOPPED working NOTHING, so then i tapped it on the bottom of the dash on the console and it started working again...all was well...then it did it again today, so...
  3. jumpy speedometer with weird noise

Hi everyone, im a newbie lol... so the problem is i bought a 94' ranger 4.0 5-speed, with 3.55 gears....well right around 65mph the speedo will start fluxuating and it will continue past 85mph.......however it is not consistent, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesnt...ok the weird part...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad