• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Real quick, possibly easy upper intake question

does anyone know what size socket to use on the bolt that secures the bottom of the ignition bracket to the exhaust manifold?
  2. 1994 4.0 OHV Exhaust Question

Quick question about the exhaust on my 94 4.0 OHV. On the connection between the catalytic converter and the y pipe, I have three apparent (hard to tell from the rust) bolts coming from the cat, into the y pipe flange and are locked down by nuts on the y pipe side of the flange connection...
  3. Lower Intake Bolts

Real quick question. I believe that I have a coolant/oil leak being caused by a loose lower intake. (See my other thread for more background) All signs points towards (hopefully this is all) a vacuum leak on the intake manifold. The question is this. The instructions in the tech library...
  4. 1994 4.0 OHV Poor Power/ Fuel Mileage

Okay the facts, 145,000 miles 4.0 OHV 4x4 Manual Transmission Not sure of tire size Do not know what size rear end, probably standard. No Check Engine Light ABS and Brake light are out when the truck starts but after one decent braking, they both light up and stay on until the truck is turned...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad