• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ambsdric

engine noise from speakers

i cant figure out what the hell is going on. every so often i get engine noise coming out of my speakers and its driving me nuts, anybody have any ideas as to what i can do to fix it.
  2. ambsdric

bed liner interior

i know people have do it but i was wondering how loud it is in the cab with out the carpet. i want to do it but not if its super loud considering its still my dd
  3. ambsdric

eliminating the ERG valve

does anybody know what happens if you eliminate the ERG valve. i got some used JBA headers and the ERG valve hole was welded shut. is that a good idea
  4. ambsdric

auto to manual (again!)

hey guys sorry im asking this question. i know its been asked alot already but i have a few questions that i still need answered. i have a 96 ranger 3.0 auto and i have had the worst trouble with my auto tranny. having been through 5 trannys i need a manual. - first of all what manual tranny do...
  5. ambsdric

auto swap for manual tranny

the P.O.S tranny in my truck has been replaced 5 times and still gives me shit. how hard is it to swap out the auto for a manual. the current tranny is a 4r44e.
  6. ambsdric

abs disconnect

does anybody know what will happen if i disconnect the abs on my truck. i hate it and want my truck to stop not skip around
  7. ambsdric

3.0 intake need help

does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to do a performance air intake for a 3.0 v6 ranger. k&n doesn't make one or any other company i could find. any help??:icon_confused:
  8. ambsdric

3.0 intake

does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to do a performance air intake for a 3.0 v6 ranger. k&n doesn't make one or any other company i could find. any help??:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad