• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dont need ac

I have a 88 ranger with a 2.9 and dont use the ac infact I dont even have the belt on it. I want to pull it all out inorder to ease working on it. What do I need to do to get rid of it? I still want my heater thought this is my hunting/play truck.
  2. Rock gaurds?

Not sure if they are called guards or slides but either way I have seen them on jeeps and am wanting to put some on my truck seeing as how there is alot of rocks in Az. Does anyone have them or know where to find them? It may come down to me having to make them or modify something intened for a...
  3. seats?

My 88 is under construction and I want to us 5 point seat belts and aftermarket seats( something that can get wet and shed water). Is there a place that makes seats for rangers. If I just get the seats I want should I be able to mount them to my stock seat tracks? Any info would be a great help.
  4. a doubler?????

Whats the best tcases to use for a doubler and what do i need to make one? Is there a kit? If i do it will I ll still be able to drive my truck on the road like to go wheeling bc my hauler is on the other side of the country.
  5. hey AD

I want to swap out my 88 ranger 2.9 but now I'm second guessing it after reading some of the forums on here. Should I swap for a 4.0 or 3.8s? Should I find something super charged? If I use a 4.0 what what year would be the best to use? Ranger or Exploder? Is there a certain year that will be...
  6. IAT (intake air temp sensor)??????????

88 2.9 where the heck is the IAT? Is it the passenger side of upper intake just below the air bypass valve? Any help would be great!
  7. 88 under-destruction

I am a 20 year old firefighter in the Marines stationed in Yuma Az. I have big plans for my 88 ranger now its just a matter of getting things done as I get the money. I plan on going back to Va were I am from in June of 2009. The mud is much better on the east coast! So far I have a 3in body...
  8. I need help!!!!!

I have a 88 ranger 2.9 4x4. I want to put a 4.0 in it. What all would I need to do that? New tranny or transfer case? Would I have to swap out my wiring harness? Also does any one know if I will be able to clear 33's with a 3in body lift? any help would be great!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad