• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dhkonrad

Nor Cal chat thread

Sup dudes! I'm just in here trying to revive a dead thread and ranger. Finally been putting some work into mine again. Nothing major, but wanna get rolling again.
  2. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

So much sexiness!
  3. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

Haha that was a pretty great dismount. What caused the fire?
  4. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

How bad is the damage?!
  5. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

Looks like a blast!
  6. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

So badass! Congrats on the win!
  7. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

Saw the video on instagram. You're pretty brave in that thing. Does it feel like you are going to flip over as much as it looks like it? Or have you got used to that feeling?
  8. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

Do you have any plans to adjust some of the negative camber, or does it not cause negative handling effects? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  9. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

This thing is looking so freaking sweet! With every post I drool more and more! Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  10. dhkonrad

Home depot fender flares! (cheap fender flares)

Original Poster: dhkonrad Difficulty: 1 out of 10 Time to install: 1-2 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  11. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

Are these your welds, or is a friend helping you out? Either way, gorgeous! Loving the progress!
  12. dhkonrad

78-79 dana 44

Really? Sorry...
  13. dhkonrad

78-79 dana 44

Not to try and whore my build thread, but I just went thru SASing my ranger, and dealt with pretty much all of your questions, including layout and building radius arms. I know I am definitely not the only one, not the first, and not the best build thread, but I have lots of pictures, don't mind...
  14. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

This truck just keeps getting crazier and crazier! Are you selling stickers?
  15. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: And to think it started out with a 4 cylinder!!!
  16. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

uh oh, going bigger? Getting supercharged? oh the possibilities!!!
  17. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

lookin super sexy. I definitely like it with the 35's more than the 33's, Fills up the fenders nicely
  18. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

Again Ill say, lookin good :icon_thumby: any videos yet?
  19. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

Looks super badass!! Are those the 35s on it?
  20. dhkonrad

RaceRangers Build

This thing is going to be a completely different moster when your done! lookin good!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad