• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Airbags Deployed. now it wont crank over? 1999

Hey all, My brother was in a wreck about 6 months ago with his 1999 ranger. Blew both bags. I reset the inertia sensor and still wont crank over? I have the battery charger on it as well have a full charge. I was going to rent a OBD2 reader to read the codes over but they are all currently...
  2. Collision - front end repair engine bay

About 7 - 8 months ago my brother ran his truck into a sand barrel barricade on his way home from work. The truck has been sitting since. I started to tear into it yesterday just to see the extent of the damage. All i found that was alarming was the steering tab had been broken off the...
  3. Throttle position sensor ? install correctly?

Hey all, I have a 1988 ranger 4x4. I recently rebuilt this 2.9L, replaced heads with newer style. I had a miss in the ignition that I could not figure out. I was told it may be the TPS. So I changed it and it lit up the check engine light. To my surprise though it then ran with no miss. I waited...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad