• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2002 oe stereo wire assignment

i've got an 2002 with the oe mp3 deck. can somebody give me the wiring assignment. i am installing an aftermarket deck. i can't seem to find the wire assignment anywhere. there are 15 wires.
  2. Front end clicking???

2002 4wd 4.0/5spd with 178k i've just begun to notice a clicking from the left front wheel when turning right. definitely rotational, frequency increases with speed. searching the threads, it seems it could be hubs or wheel bearing. definitely a clicking and does not sound like the wheel...
  3. ...what have i done?...gear oil in m5od

'02 4x4, 4.0l with about 178k. at about 100k, i replaced the tranny fluid and used gear oil. why? i can't remember. i seem to recall reading a thread here that it was OK, but who knows. today i changed fluids in all gear boxes, diffs, tranny and t-case. gear oil in the diffs, atf in tranny...
  4. 2" bl bolt length

i've pieced together a 2" bl with blocks off ebay. can anybody tell me the bolt length required? before starting the install, i would like to have the bolts rather than pull and measure.
  5. p1400

2002 4x4 with 176k the dtc just popped up. i know it is in the egr circuit somewhere. i recently replaced the dpfe sensor, about 15k miles ago. any suggestions on where to start looking?
  6. How many miles can I expect?

2002 4.0l SOHC, 5sp, 4x4 knock on wood before i write this.... i've owned it since new. i've got 172k miles, i perform routine maintenance on all consumable items, oil, gear boxes, plugs/wires, seafoam, etc. most of my miles are easy highway miles. how many miles can i reasonably expect...
  7. what to expect????

i've got an '02 ranger supercab 4.0l 4wd manual 160k i've owned the truck since new. i've performed routine maintenance. no real issue, i replaced the dpfe (i think, part of the egr system) sensor. also wear items. the truck runs great (knock on wood), at this mileage what can expect...
  8. clutch wear indicator

had my clutch replaced about 2k miles ago. when i picked up the truck, the clutch engaged when the pedal was just off the floor. now the pedal is farther off the floor before engagement. is there a "break in" which would explain this? are there any where indicators which can be inspected...
  9. p0402 on 2002

so i searched with not one thread popping up. i've got an '02 with 145k miles. dtc p0402 has been thrown. i believe this is releated to the egr. any suggestions on what exactly to check? thanks.
  10. clutch won't release, 2002 4wd

my vehicle is a 2002 supercab 4wd, 4.0 with 5mOD. it's got the original clutch with 144k on it. most of my miles are highway. i've replaced a couple of clutches, although it has been a while, so i have a good understanding of how they work and i am really easy on them. this morning, while...
  11. spark plug gap

did a search and to my surprise not one thread with a gap spec. the emissions label says 062 to 068, this seems huge, the owner's man say 052 to 056. i can't remember what i did last time. which is it? is the 062 spec some california bs?
  12. pinging 2002 with 140k

i've got an '02 4wd with the 4.0l sohc. it's got 140k on the clock. i've got a ping under load, even light loads. when it happens the engine speed is about 2500 rpm, if i down shift and bump the speed to 3k, the ping is still there. as soon as i get on a flat surface the ping disappears...
  13. body mount flanges on cab- 2002

i've got a 2002 super cab. the body mounts in the cab use a flanged type nut (not really a nut). this flanged nut is on the underside of the body mount. any tips on getting these loose? i'm sure there is threadlocker which just makes it turn with the bolt when trying to loosen.
  14. 1" body lift installation

i am preparing to install a 1" body lift. i purchased 2" blocks and cut them in half. the vehicle is a 2002 super cab. i figure the bed will be pretty straight forward and quick. my concern is the cab, how long do you think this will take? i am expecting to have to raise the bumper and cut...
  15. 1" body lift for 2002 4wd

wasn't sure where to put this thread, but here goes. i have an '02 4wd. i want to install a 1" body lift. i purchased 2" blocks and cut them down. i intend to cut the fan shroud and relocate the front bumper. any other snags or considerations. i am thinking it should be a pretty straight...
  16. front grille- '99 to '02

did a search with no luck, does anybody know if the grille from a'99 will fit an '02?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad