• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mitsubishi FM145 and 4.0

I seem to be having difficulties finding much info on my 85 Bronco II 4x4 Eddie Bauer. From what I understand, in this table (http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/ManualTransmission.html) it says rangers in the year of my bronco II have the manual FM145, so I'll assume that means Bronco...
  2. 85 BII does some weird "stuttering"

Its always done this to a degree. I was hoping it'd stop all together when I ripped out the computer and dist. and threw in an MSD box to use the magnetic trigger from a new distributor. But now, sometimes while accelerating I don't get all the juice and it stutters like crazy. The only way I...
  3. Kind of urgent: Duraspark conversion

Tried to upgrade to Duraspark today, had a few problems though. First off, its an 85 Bronco II 2.8. Stock everything besides the new distributor. I spliced the blue/red wires from the two plugs to the white wire on the module. Then the thick green one with red on module, + on coil, and the...
  4. Bronco II - 2.8l Carbs

I've gotten everything I need for my 2.8l Duraspark conversion except the coil. Someone from Craigslist wants to trade me a Holley 500 for some home theater speakers. My question, is the Holley 500 too much in the 2.8 BII? Will it put a huge dent in MPG at all if I keep my foot out of it? Or am...
  5. 4.6l Mustang Injectors??

I found a killer deal on 6 injectors with fuel rail and regulator all for $25 on CL in my area. Would they be a worthy upgrade for my 4.0 before I slap it in my Bronco II? Where can I find more info on how much fuel they output and such? I did some Googling but haven't found quite what I'm...
  6. Axle swapping

The rear axle in my 92' Xploder will just bolt up to my 85 BII right? I'm wanting to swap the front D35 in too when I can afford to get the front drive shaft shortened. Trying to make this $200 Xploder go as far as possible. Anything else I should swap besides motor and axles?
  7. Need a 92 Xploder Manual ECU!

I bought a 92' Xploder XLT for $200 from a friend's dad. Ran and drove like new (till I ripped the motor out). The 4.0 is getting a gasket kit and a new head before it goes in to my 85 BII. I'm going to bolt it to my manual trans. So I've got some time before I NEED the new computer. If anyone...
  8. Never done a swap, trans issues?

Donor vehicle: 92 Ford Exploder, 4.0, Automatic everything, Push Button 4x4 The Patient: 85 Ford Bronco II, 2.8L carbed, 4spd w/OD, manual everything. Am I going to buy a new clutch? And if my understanding is correct, I have the M50D-R1 transmission, right? So it should bolt right up eh...
  9. F350 coils and shocks on 85 Bronco II

I've got the stock Dana 28 on my 85 Bronco II. Someone from Craigslist has traded me some F350 coils, shocks and some ubolts for some 5.1 surround sound speakers I had laying around. Will this stuff all go well on the front of my deuce and lift the front enough to level out with Explorer leafs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad