• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need tire size help

alright heres my question i have 33/12.5/15 on my truck now looking at a used set of 285/75/16 how are these tires going to match up size wise need help im lost
  2. ehauxst parts

i recently broke on one side if my y pipe on a rock i was looking to redo the entire system i was wondering if anyone knows where i could find a h pipe or x pipe exhaust system for a 99 ford ranger xlt body
  3. defender roof rack

does anyone own a defender roof rack on a ford ranger i am intreasted in the product looking to see how it all looks once its on and put together thanks to all
  4. top five mods

what would your top five performance mods to your daily driver 3.0L or any ranger motor if you want to add into it
  5. 35s fit ?

i have a 99 ranger with 3 inch p/a body lift truxxx tortion keys crancked 3.5 inchs and 2 inch blocks in the back my 31s are wearing down quickly and im lookin into 35x12.5x16 thornbirds or boggers wandering how much rubbing if any thanks all
  6. jet chip

i have a 99 3.0L ranger and was looking into the airaid throttle body spacer and thanks to a few responses got turned off that idea now focusing on the jet performance module or the jet performance programmer wondering if that is a good product or if any better are out there thanks for any responses
  7. throttle body spacer

have a 99 3.0L ranger looking into the airraid throttle body space any opinions on this product good buy or dont spend the money already have twin intake looking to boost that gain a little more
  8. breaks locking up

i have a 99 ranger with abs and when the breaks get wet and im slowing to a stop they seem to just lock up at the slightest tap any ideas on what it could be i thtink i might need new back break pads but thats it
  9. strange clunk

its been wet here alot this winter in ohio and it seems when it gets wet out when i take a sharpe corner me front suspenion makes a real bad clunk like it getting stuck and poping any ideas on what it might be ive git a 99 with ifs
  10. cheap lift

if found a lift at fat bobs garage website it contains truxxx new tortion key and procomp add-a-leafs ive already got a 3in body lift and looking to get a few more inches i was wondering good buy bad buy 227$
  11. fatbobgarage

any one have the 3 inch complete lift kit on there 1998-new ranger i was wondering if its a good by iti contains pro-comp rear add-a-leaf and truxxx torsion keys it 227 good buy not good buy
  12. truxxx leveling kit

im looking into a truxxx leveling kit for a 99 ranger i was wondering good product bad product and if so any other good leveling kits out there
  13. alternator or battery

i just got two 12 inch subs and 1200 watt amp and when it gets loud the battery gauge drops with every hit i still have the stock 99 alternator i was wondering if i need to find a performance alternator or just should see if i could find a new battery
  14. light bars

does any one know about the rcd light bar it looks like it bolts to the bumper but i dont know if it fits up to my bumper does any one know if it bolts up to a 99 ranger front bumper
  15. rcd light bar

i was looking at the rcd light bar it looks like it bolt to the bumper but i didnt know if they had one made to fit a 99 ranger does anyone know if they do or not
  16. mods

what are some of the best mods for a 99' 3.0L
  17. bumpers

im looking a front tube bumpers / light bars so far only thing i can find is the dixon bros racing bumper and i would like to find at least some others to compare to thanks
  18. bumpers

anyone know of a nice tublar front bumper ive looked and i like the dixon bros racing bumper but thats about the only one i can find so if anyone else knows some web sites please let me know i have a 99 ranger
  19. bumpers

im looking for an after market bumpers or light bars and i cant hardly find anything for my truck i have a 99 ranger 4x4
  20. cranking the torsion bar

if someone could please give me all the details about cranking the torsion bars from problems to result please give me all details thanks to all

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad