• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Radius arm washer?

I started a thread in the mazda section but figured this section would probably have a little more traffic. So anyway I am repairing some of the front end(radius bushing, ball joints, tie rods) on my 94 2WD B3000 and when finished, put the passenger side back together just fine. Then I went to...
  2. Exploded view

Hi Does anyone know where, or if I can find a exploded view of my 94 2wd front end? I removed the coil springs and found a washer on one side but not on the other when I went to put it all back together and dont know if it was there before taking it apart:sad: Its under the second 28mm nut...
  3. Is it done for?

Truck is a 94 B3000 automatic. I was driving home today on the highway, doing about 60mph. I hit a bump that spanned the whole road and not avoidable. As soon has I hit it I looked in my rearview mirror and see smoke everywhere. I pulled over and went under the truck and see ATF dripping quite...
  4. More Overheating Problems...

Quick explanation My truck has been having more overheating problems, this time not that bad though. I thought it was the radiator, so I rented a pressure tester, which revealed that the radiator was indeed bad(few small leaks). I figured I would replace the water pump while I'm at it, as I...
  5. B3000 thermostat

I have for the last few days been having a heating/cooling problem in my truck(I think). The temp gauge doesn't appear to work, because the needle always stays on the "C" except yesterday when I was idling for only a few moments it moved up to a little past the line after the "C" and I thought I...
  6. Ignition timing

My truck's (94 B3000) distributor is set incorrectly, I have been seaching for a few hours now for the corrct procedure to set the ignition timing, and have become a little confused. Heres what know 1. warm engine 2. connect timing light 3.turn distributor counter...
  7. B3000 no spark condition

First post here and looking forward to learning many new things here. I recently acquired a 94 B3000 that has a few problems. I have been working on the truck in my driveway for a few weeks. So far I have done a basic tune-up... oil, spark plugs, fuel filter, distributor cap and rotor. It...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad