• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale NJ - Power Stop S4196 Performance Brake Calipers $50.00

Still have them but shipping would be more than new
  2. For Sale NJ - Power Stop S4196 Performance Brake Calipers $50.00

Confirmed yesterday that the front end is a D35
  3. For Sale NJ - Power Stop S4196 Performance Brake Calipers $50.00

Not an expert so I don't know what they will fit other than that they are on my Ranger, I'm sure Ford used them on a ton of similar sized vehicles.
  4. For Sale NJ - Power Stop S4196 Performance Brake Calipers $50.00

Might fit in a large without the boxes they came in I'll have to go to the post office to get one. I want to assume that I have the D35 but never thought to check. I did check the rear and its an 8.8 limited slip, at least according to the door tag.
  5. For Sale NJ - Power Stop S4196 Performance Brake Calipers $50.00

No Idea, Won't be able to check until Monday. Shipping to WA will be very expensive!
  6. For Sale NJ - Power Stop S4196 Performance Brake Calipers $50.00

These are brand new and came with the Ranger I just bought. The PO thought they were sold individually so bought two. Front end is a D35 They are Red so plus 50HP There are NO brake shoes Here is a link to them on Amazon for reference...
  7. Returning after 12 yrs with another Ranger

Just got a $500.00 truck for $1500.00 Its a 93 extracab 4.0L 4x4 5spd I've been looking for this configuration, and a pre 95 for a while. I'm in Jersey so I wanted a pre 1995 as it doesn't have to be inspected but is registered and insured. Its a hot mess but salvageable I think. I got it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad