• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Kirbot

Question about the bench seat in a ranger

I'm actually thinking about finding a bench seat out of a ranger and trying to make it work in the front of my CJ. What I'm wondering is... Does it tilt forward, and if it does, does each side tilt forward independent of the other side? I'm talking about something like this...with room for the...
  2. Kirbot

Bronco II out, Cj-7 in. I went and did it.

The Bronco II is a great vehicle, but it's no substitute for the real thing. (runs away to avoid the angry mob) This is actually my parents jeep, awhile ago they said if I wanted to do the work on it and get it roadworthy, it was mine. But I always thought it was in much worse shape than it is...
  3. Kirbot

What size wheels are stock on a Bronco II?

I've been trying to find out what size the wheels are on a Bronco II, but I haven't had much luck. Also, I don't know what size tires you can put on differen't size wheels. For example, would these...
  4. Kirbot

Oh boy, money pit alert! I beg of you, convince me not to buy it!

I posted a topic awhile ago asking about what to get for my first vehicle. After a bit of discussion, I pretty much decided to get a Bronco II. There small, cheap, good in the woods, ok on the road, basicaly perfect for me. Well, I was just looking through auctionzip and came across this...
  5. Kirbot

Asking for trouble? Or maybe not..

Well, here's another question. Would running 33" tires on stock bronco ii axles be pushing them a little to far? Would 31" or 32" be a better choice?
  6. Kirbot

Any such thing as a removible (and replaceable) choptop?

Awhile ago I remember reading about somebody who cut the top off their bronco II and then made a removible hard top for it. Well, I've been searching and searching, but I just can't find it. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I really like Bronco IIs, but being able to take the top off...
  7. Kirbot

Choosing a first vehicle, Ranger vs Samurai vs .....

I'll be turning 16 next month, and I've started saving my money for a car. There's a number of differen't ones I've been looking at. I used to go out with my parents four wheeling a lot, when our CJ was still roadworthy that is. So for my first vehicle I wan't something that will be good on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad