• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1995 XLT 3.0 (auto) to newer Ranger/B3000

Hi, I was checking the TECH Library as well as Posts-I cannot seem to find anything on swapping my 95 3.0 for a newer 3.0. I am satisfied with the motor-due to gas mileage. I will be starting a new job and the Ranger will be running everyday on the highway for my job. It runs fine now, but with...
  2. My new 1995 Ranger...to me anyways..

This is my 1995 Ranger SC. I bought it with 116k on it. It came from Michigan. The factory 14" wheels were salt corroded and I purchased these 2002 Stang wheels 17"-I put new rubber, brakes, bearings, and a few other things. It is an XLT and has the bucket seats. It has the 3.0, and surprising...
  3. Hello, Im Mel in Marysville, Ohio

I regrettably sold my 94 4.0 longbed...and was working on a project car. Although I have finished the project car I miss my Ranger. This time I wanna supercab (or Mazda as well) (4x2, auto, air and cruise)-gotta kid now. I dont want a new truck, kinda weird but we have newer vehicles. My wife...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad