• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Akimbo Rangers

pretty gross

Over the weekend a couple wrecks came into the dealership i work at. the one that caught everyones eye was a 98 dodge ram that looked like it hit a gaurd rail. it was obviously a total. The tow truck driver told us to go look at the door.. so we did. and there was some freakin leg meat...
  2. Akimbo Rangers

Go low or go home

so my buddy and i did the major grunt work on the 92' tonight. DJM dream beams, belltech springs, exploder disc brake rearend and leaves trimmed wheel wells, did sort-of alignment. We still need to fab up shock brackets for the frame but right now its LOW and looks ah-mazing. didnt have time...
  3. Akimbo Rangers

Finally got a lift !!!!!!!!!!!

After many years of tossing the idea of getting a lift around, it finally happened. Its a couple years old but we bought it still bound in the original crate. So we pretty much got a 4 year old, brand new lift for less than half the price of a new lift Of course the first vehicle on it had to...
  4. Akimbo Rangers

'71 Mustang Mach1 exhaust

I got a customers car on friday night and the guy said he wanted the exhaust done on his '71 Mustang Mach1. He drove it over open header. Here is the car (sorry about the bad picture) i made the hole set of intermediate pipes, including a h-pipe. 3" collectors, 3" cut-outs, 3" intermediate...
  5. Akimbo Rangers

BIG brakes for a 2nd gen

I was wondering if anyone has seen any pics or buildups of big brake kits for a '90. I looked at a F150 brake setup but the spindles wont work on the ranger i-beams. I bought cross-drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads, but just curious if anyone had seen anything like that done.....or...
  6. Akimbo Rangers

Pondering about a '55

So we finished rebuilding a car dolly tonight and i got to thinking about the 1955 GMC stepside that has been in my buddies barn for the last 9 years. Ive tried more times than i can remember to get my dad to either...A-sell me the truck. B-give me the truck. or C-at least work on it. The...
  7. Akimbo Rangers

Pondering about a '55

So we finished rebuilding a car dolly tonight and i got to thinking about the 1955 GMC stepside that has been in a buddies barn for the last 9 years, and how easily i could transport it now. Ive tried more times than i can remember to get my dad to either...A-sell me the truck. B-give me the...
  8. Akimbo Rangers

I love cops!

I got pulled over for what seems like the 500th time tonight.....long day at work then go to my shop and work on my new car dolly. im tired and want to go to bed. but no.. the cops in my town are so bored they pull me over. . again. you would think they would all recognize my trucks by now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad