• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Forzda's 2003 Edge

I bought this truck almost 2 years ago ,it had 160,000kms on it when I got it , it now has 185000kms and 2 canadian winters the winters have taken their toll on the truck ,so with the drivers floor , tailgate ,door bottoms ,fenders and rad support rusting or rusted out ,it was time to make...
  2. I couldnt help myself , bought a 1999

I was looking for flareside box for my 1996 Mazda B3000, and I came across a 1999 Ranger 3 door , for 500 bucks , it needs the following parts , windshield , rear window(the panel behind the drivers seat is broken and needs to be replaced), radiator support , and roll pan . There is the usual...
  3. Lowering Forzda's 96 Mazda B3000

Here is what I am thinking of doing , I want a 2/3 drop on my truck . I was thinking of using 2 inch lowering springs (belltech)up front , doing the bracket flip on the rear and adding an extra inch of drop by extending the shackles to the springs by 1 inch to get the 3 inches in the rear ...
  4. My 1996 Mazda B3000

I have my truck for 9months now,in that time I have put on over 35000kms . You can find the pictures here http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1107 It is a work in progress , the seats have been changed to Mustang Recaro's, I modified an Explorer center console to fit in with...
  5. NO dash lights ,running lights . on a 96 Mazda B3000

I have been having a problem with no dash or runnings lights on the truck , I spend 4.5 hours trying to find out why . I checked all the switches , looked for a shorted wire under and behing the dash , nothing . I finally check the connections of the front park/turn signals . What I found...
  6. Explorer rear end , 4 inch drop?

My question is , will an Explorer rear end work if I want top lower my truck 4 inches in the rear , I had read that the Explorer mounts on top of the springs , if this is the case then I dont have to use a flip kit to lower the rear 4 inches , the reason I am asking is I can get an Explorer rear...
  7. I will never have an aftermarket auto start

well it was an interesting 2 days , I went to start the truck with the auto start ,so I could get a few things done ,well something happened with the auto start . When I went out to get in the truck , it wasnt running . ok so I went to use the key , nothing. I could smell that werid...
  8. New member from Canada

I am from Ontario Canada ,I have a 1996 Mazda B3000 extended cab , I purchased it after my car was Tboned by another driver and written off, I am recently separated and this truck kinda fell into my hands so to speak , Injuries from the accident prevented me from driving a stick ,seeing as the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad