• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Speed control

Have 2008 Ford van e350 superduty v10 Speed control will not turn on, can not find in the Owners manual a fuse location. Is there another location or a relay?.
  2. Fuel Gage

Have 03 4x4 4.0 engine fuel gage stuck on full, stays there with key off, disconnected Batt still stuck on full had fuel pump replaced about a year ago
  3. 2008 350 superduty v10 transmission problem

Just got this 2008 with a v10 that has the tow/haul feature, seems when I am in cruise control it goes automatically to tow/haul as there is no difference in down shifting weather I select tow/haul or not. When I am out of cruise control it works fine, select tow/haul and it downshifts for...
  4. Won't start

Have an 03 ranger 4.o every once an awhile after driving 10 or 20 miles an I stop and shut the engine down for 10 or 15 min. and try to start it up, it will run for about 3 seconds and stop, like the fuel pump didn't start, and it run on what was in the Fuel rail, after sitting an hour it...
  5. Won't start after fill up

Have 03 ranger 4x4 4.0 v6 runs just fine but when I fill up it won't start. After about an hour It starts fine and runs great. Have been told that Ford has a problem when cold fuel hits The fuel pump it causes it not to work for awhile, has any one else herd this. I have 130.000 miles on it will...
  6. Rpm in neutral

Have a 2003 ranger 4wd ext cab 40 engine and the governor kicks in @3000 Rpm when in neutral, is this correct or should it be higher? It does run fine and will get up to almost 6000 rpm in 2nd gear on a hill Ok I found the answer, it is called a rev limiter and is set at 3000rpm In neutral and...
  7. ac clutch on with key off

Have 03 ranger 4x4 and when I went out this morn, batt was dead charged batt and noticed that when I disconnected the ground on the batt the a/c clutch disconnected. I connected the ground and pulled the fuse and then the clutch disconnected, reinstalled fuse and disconnected the a/c switch but...
  8. rough shift

I have a 03 Ranger XLT extended cab auto 4x4. Don't know what tranny it has, it is a v6 40 engine. When it warms up, it clunks when shifting into 2nd, from a stop. had the tranny and transfer case oil changed and it was fine until I took a 200 mile trip, now it is doing it again. I have 80k on...
  9. neutral towing kit

Hi Guys I have a 03 ranger xlt 4x4 that I would like to tow behind a motorhome. ford says the neutral towing kit only works in the 04 and up Is there a big difference in the transfer case between the 03 and 04? Will the 04 transfer case fit in my 03 if I have to go that route? Thanks in advance Jim

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad