• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98greenrangerguy

2.5L thermostat housing

Anyone have any tips on getting out the passenger side bolt on the thermostat cover? I figured it would be a quick 30 minute job. Boy was I wrong!!! I couldn't see or even feel the stupid bolt from the top. Using an old work light, I was finally able to spot it from underneath. I then...
  2. 98greenrangerguy

hub size

When did Ford increase the size of the wheel hubs on the 2wd Rangers? I have some old "deerhoof" style rims that I plan to sell, but I'm not sure what they will fit on. They won't fit on my 98 because the center bores are to small.
  3. 98greenrangerguy

Snow

We haven't seen this much snow in almost 15 years! They're saying we might get 3-5 inches. :yahoo:
  4. 98greenrangerguy

Aqua Dots

I'm sure most of you have heard about these things by now. Apparently these little beads have some type of chemical coating that turns into the date rape drug GHB when ingested. It didn't suprise me when I found out they were manufactured in China...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad