• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LGHTNG02GT

2003 FX4 Level II

i tried searching here and all over the web for the 2003 Ford Ranger production numbers and cant really find anything solid. so far i have only seen a number of 517 trucks in 2003 with the Level II packge :icon_surprised: but that seems awfully low to me. I realize they were a bit pricey back...
  2. LGHTNG02GT

FX4 Level II w/3" body lift

now that i got my truck back from the dealer (it took a new torsen limited slip, that part lists for $1058 :icon_surprised: ) i'm taking on some of the smaller problems now and the 1st and foremost is the shifters and the bezel. I want to in the worst way to keep this truck as stock appearing as...
  3. LGHTNG02GT

axle clunk/bang/jerk

so i recently upgraded to a 2003 Ford Ranger with the FX4 Level II off road package. only had it for a week and i have a problem already :bawling: when going around corners, i get a loud bang/clunk in the rear end (i'm sure its comming from the drivers side rear. along with that, the rear jerks...
  4. LGHTNG02GT

Transfer Case Swap

hey all. I'm new to the Forum's here. Got a tech question for the swap gods. I have a 2004 Ford Ranger with the auto transfer case. and i HATE it. it worked good for the 1st few months then it took a dump. i pulled the plugs apart on the bottom and found them to be filled with dirt and grit. ok...
  5. LGHTNG02GT

New to the Forums

hello everyone! jsut came across the forum while looking for help with my transfer case. I have a Brigh Red 2004 Ranger. Regular cab short bed. its got a 3.0 with a 5 speed. its an awesome truck. i love it! Pics::: Gone But Not Forgotten :sad:
  6. LGHTNG02GT

Transfer Case Swap

hey all. I'm new to the Forum's here. Got a tech question for the swap gods. I have a 2004 Ford Ranger with the auto transfer case. and i HATE it. it worked good for the 1st few months then it took a dump. i pulled the plugs apart on the bottom and found them to be filled with dirt and grit. ok...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad