• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. alabamafrog

94 4.0L 5spd clutch options

Which replacement clutch should I use? Ford for $204 or AutoZone’s Luk Performance for $160 Or is there anything more betterest out there?
  2. alabamafrog

94 4.0L runs rough when first started

My little 94 Ranger 4.0L with around 220,000 is getting to where it runs rough when first started, especially when the engine is hot. It even dies sometimes. The idle seems kinda erratic too. After a minute or two it will usually settle out and run and drive just fine. It will also usually act...
  3. alabamafrog

Buff, polish, wax or repaint?

My little 94 Ranger is starting to look its age. I took it to the local classic car detail shop today to ask them about buffing and waxing it for me. I was figuring $100 or so. The guy took one look at it and told me I’d be better off taking it to MACO for one of their cheap paint jobs. I...
  4. alabamafrog

New guy with stock 94 Ranger,, need mods?

Okay I’m brand new here so I bet I’m fixing to ask questions that you guys have answered a thousand times so feel free to direct me to old posts. Anyways I have a 94 Ranger ext cab 4.0L 5 speed 4x2 that I bought new. It has around 200K miles on it and has been the best truck I have ever owned...
  5. alabamafrog

My purple powerstroke

I just found this forum for my 94 ranger and figured I’d start by showing off my 99 Powerstroke. Here is my list of mods link; Here is one of the rough days; Here is a better day; Here is a whole lot of pics if anyone cares; http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj235/alabamafrog/

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad