• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 7 month c.f. - 08 scsb project.

"They're never done. Thats thing, cars are never done. You'll see someone on the forums says 'i finished my car', 'i finished my project', bull****. Because next week youll want new wheels, theres always something bigger something better your going to want." Chris Serafino-Pursuit of Function...
  2. Bit the bullet. 6x9 install

Im not much for posting threads or how to's and I know this has been done but havent seen much posted on this swap, how to go about it, so I'll leave this for others thinking about it. I started with an 07 single cab. Time came to upgrade the stock speakers on the cheap so I got 3 way 6x8's for...
  3. Fan Removal

looking to take my duratec's mechanical fan off, i know the 3.0 and 4.0 each have a different thread direction to take the fan off. seems alot of info for taking their fans off and nothing for the duratec. do you rotate a duratecs fan counter or clockwise for removal? do i need to remove the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad