• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2" Lift coils with stock uca?

Im driving an 06 Ranger XLT 2wd ext cab 2 door. Right now im needing to level out my ranger, the full lift will come when i can afford it. But for leveling i was thinking 2" coil springs. Can i fit lift 2" coils on stock UCAs? I know that 2.5" and up will require them, but for 2"? Also: NO BODY...
  2. 2006 coil spacers?

does anyone know if you can buy coil spacers for newer rangers (2006)? I've looked everywhere because i need something to level out my truck until i can afford the big lift, but i cannot find any. Am i being dumb trying to find things that don't exist?
  3. 33's too small?

Im driving a 2006 ranger XLT 2wd and im considering a 6 inch lift (3 inch spindles and 3 inch lift coils)(http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/7053527/vpcsid/10115844/SFV/32526) with 33's but recently i have started to think that 33's under the 6 inch would look too small should i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad