• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Voltage Drop

HELP!!! I can't seem to source out why the volts keep dropping in my 2000 3.0 . I have changed the battery and the alternator, I cleaned the IAC valve. I have not been able to find why the volts drop at idle. When I start it in the morning the volts are reading 14.2 to 14.6. By the time I get...
  2. Phantom Headlights!! WTF???

I have a 2000 ranger 2wd xtend cab 3.0 auto. Two nights in a row now, my headlights only both turn off at the same time. 2-3 seconds later they go on. 2-3 seconds later they go off!!! This keeps happening until I shut the truck for 5-10 mins and it seems to be ok. I do not have HIDs, only cheap...
  3. 3.0 Electric Fan Conversion

I am trying to up my power & mileage from my slower than everyone else's 2000 Ranger 3.0 V6. Im trying to decide if I should swap out the fan for an electric one. I have read alot so far, but have had little luck finding the most popular, practical & cost effective way to do this. Can anyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad