• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sooperxtool

Wanted Bed rug

As Bgunner said, not shag unfortunately. But fitted indeed.
  2. sooperxtool

Wanted Bed rug

Any sellers? I miss having one
  3. sooperxtool

Return of the Pinto?

Since we're talking about vehicle fires... Saw one of the biggest fires I've seen in person in SLC, it was an RV. Massive flames. I'd estimate them to be about 30 ft high. Pretty sad story, it was basically the home of a vet and he had just picked it up from the repair shop. I hope he won a...
  4. sooperxtool

New to the forums, looking for some more power.

I intended to mention cleaning the MAF but forgot
  5. sooperxtool

Basically upgrading the wires from battery to ground, battery to alt, and engine to ground. Article It is typically an audio upgrade, but it has benefit in general electrical sysem efficiency.
  6. sooperxtool

====reg cab SUB/BOX HELP====

Unless you are pretty short and can drive around with your seat slid forward, you are probably up a creek... I suggest trying to sell the subs you have and replace them with some shallow mount subs that don't require much air space. (Assuming what you have are not shallow mount). Then build...
  7. sooperxtool

Howdy! I am actually much more knowledgeable in the turbocharged engine realm and don't have a whole lot of insight when it comes to N/A power. But, if I wanted a bump in performance on the affordable side of things, I would probably start with new spark plugs and wires, electric fan, clean air...
  8. sooperxtool

ATV engine top end overhaul...

That name isn't ringing a bell for me either so I can't give any input on them. Are you finding any reports?
  9. sooperxtool

Have you ever actually needed a spare tire?

I've had the flat-tire-in-the-morning scenario that I used the spare for. No other options at the time
  10. sooperxtool

ATV engine top end overhaul...

CP are probably the best. Wiseco are fine though and for that application I would likely go with whichever is the more affordable option.
  11. sooperxtool

First impressions - Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers

Given that this material doesn't stretch, I do understand the fit. Would I like them to fit better? Maybe, but I personally don't mind much. Function over form in this case. I just wanted ultimate durability and cost effectiveness with the MOLLE built in. I can definitely understand if someone...
  12. sooperxtool

For Sale BNIB Explorer console lid

Prairie Tan should be the color. I found it years ago when I had plans for a console swap in my first ranger. It is long gone and I have grown a fondness for 60/40 seats. I guess I'd take $75 for it but I think I'd rather trade for something that fits my 04 FX4. I do also have a new console...
  13. sooperxtool

Q Logic Q Forms 6.5" Kick Panel Speaker Enclosures for Ford / Mazda / Bronco II / Ranger / B-Series

Ok sorry, finally got to storage. I think its doable from my estimations. I understand the pictures are hard to read depth but maybe gives you an idea. The parking brake would definitely need to be modified a bit like they mention. But I think in the ''off'' position, the height between it...
  14. sooperxtool

I've got a 2020 Explorer Loaner

I have owned a few Subarus and you would be surprised what it takes to get one stuck in snow. I would argue they have the best awd system you can get. Throw some blizzak tires on and clearance is hardly even an issue.
  15. sooperxtool

Second Fuel Tank in a Ranger

I have been curious about adding some fuel capacity also and I have been pretty turned off by all the work it would take to make it right. I'm relatively handy but I make no claim to be a fabricator by any stretch of the imagination. I haven't purchased it yet, but I think my favorite...
  16. sooperxtool

Flat belly skid plates

Its a shame we're kinda the red headed step children when it comes to aftermarket options despite having millions of vehicles on the road that would have parts commonality. I do appreciate Affordable's line of parts but I wish they would expand it a bit. There are also a few nice offerings of...
  17. sooperxtool

Hey from Maine!

I think I can speak for everyone, post some pictures! Welcome to the forum!
  18. sooperxtool

First impressions - Coverking Ballistic Seat Covers

Copy that. I have been meaning to look up a UV protectant. Coverking sells one but I wanted to do some research before I took their bait. Speaking of fitment, the other one I was considering was Durafit. They do appear to be a fair bit tighter. But I haven't witnessed them in person.
  19. sooperxtool

Recommend me a bumper

Gorgeous rig zachwabbit

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad