• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1989 Ford Ranger XLT 4 x 4 V6 LWB with High Rider suspension?

I bought my Ranger about 20 years ago from a friend who "special ordered it" when it was new. I recall something about "factory lift" which seems right as it does seem to sit higher than other stock Rangers and the Bilsteins that I bought early on were damn close to be being topped out in the...
  2. 4x4 Front Hub O-Ring

Grrr, I just went with the first post as it came up as a preview in Google search. '89 Ranger, V6, Dana 28, manual hubs. The NAPA 727-2153 is too large for me, too, as explained above. Thanks for pointing me to the correct one.
  3. desirable (?) Ranger parts at dismantler

1992 Ford Ranger Supercab 4 x 4 4.0 automatic Pick N Pull, Windsor, CA. I took the front Rancho RS5136 shocks and the boots off the rear shocks (one had a blown seal) but it appeared to have an otherwise complete Rancho 2.5" front lift with springs, radius arms, radius arm brackets, torque...
  4. tennis ball will not fit in a 86-87 Ranger TB

I've read time after time that a tennis ball will "fit in" the larger '86-87 2.9 V6 Ranger throttle body. None of my tennis balls will, at least not in a helpful, "go", "no go" way. I was at a wrecking yard today for other reasons and lucked upon an '87 Bronco II with 2.9 V6 and a good...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad