• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No brakes when going fast!

Hey guys, since I bought my 95 v6 4.0 3 years ago i noticed this problem. In city traffic speeds, nomal speeds, say max 30-40 mph, the brakes work ok. But when going faster, say 50-70 mph, if I try a panic stop, the pedal gets VERY hard, as if the engine was off with no hydraulic system on...
  2. IAC valves compatibility

Hey guys.. looking to replace my IAC valve for the usual reasons.. idle, stallings, high tone whistle. etc.. Looking up on ebay I found these two items: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390111061275 and...
  3. explorer and ranger fronts

Hi guys, I want to buy a bug shield (the vinyl ones, not the plastic deflectors) for my 1995 V6 4.0 Ranger, and I found a decent priced one, but the seller tells me that he has only for 1995-2000 Explorer.. I`m wondering, do explorers and rangers (1995-200 explorers and 1995 ranger) fronts are...
  4. roll bar lights..

Hey guys, I just bought a pair of off-road lights for my 95 ranger.. I want to mount them on top of my roll bar. I know hoy to wire them and all, but I don´t know hot to get the wires from the lamps to the battery and inside the cab to reach the switch. Underneath the chassis?? through the dome...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad