• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Avatar

Does anyone here know where to get a CHECK ENGINE LIGHT avatar? After going through 137 pages on a free avatar site (avatars.jurko.net) & not finding anything even close I gave up! Any size image will do I have instructions to change the size. Thanks for any help!!!
  2. Flat Rate for Engine Change?

Howdy all, First my disclaimer: Im old enough & my body has been broken way too many times, about the only automotive work I can do now is troubleshooting. Second my question: My nephew is going to start his second year of tech school (he does have the talent), I want him to pull the 4.0 out...
  3. '91 ranger radio backlighting

Does anyone know how to fix the backlighting on a '91 factory installed radio ? The Chilton book gave instructions to remove the radio but nothing about the lighting. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
  4. Body Parts

I'm new here. So, howdy to all of you & thanks, in advance, for your assistance. I usually dont have many problems, but when I do there on the big side! My neighbor borrowed my truck last weekend & prettymuch wiped out the front end on an icy stretch of the road. Thats life! So basically I need...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad