• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jarrodh

2.3L ('02-'11) 03 2.3 duratec tuner

I swaped the ranger 2.3 into mustang. Runs great. Just would like to see if I can find a programmer to gain a few hp I’ll look into the Mazda stuff. Would those Tuners be compatible with the ford factory ecu?
  2. jarrodh

2.3L ('02-'11) 03 2.3 duratec tuner

Any know who or where does tune files for the 2.3 motors? Don’t care about mileage or fuel. Just power. Or for those that have done it was there anything to gain? thanks !
  3. jarrodh

2wuestions about 2006 ranger

hey all o have 2 questions 1 is the anyway to change the color if the dash lights ? I want to go from the green to a blue.. As the truck and seats are blue(fx4) and my cd deck has some blue lights on it.. 2 is there something I can steal carpet out of that will got my ext ranger? Is there a...
  4. jarrodh

first pics of my 06 ranger..

hey all, heres some pics of my 06 FX4 level 2 ranger.. in the future, a set of 33's, or a 3" BL and 35's,? and maybe a set of balck oval tube steps..and find a way to make the front flex a bit better.., and ideas, or advice on the tires? i got bored at work, and gotst an idea..:headbang::yahoo:
  5. jarrodh

headlight switch also turn on other stuff?

hey all, i baught a 2006 fx4 ranger, and it just started doin this.. if i turn on the headlights witht he switch on the left, it also seems to be turning on the wipers and washer pump motor, but they turn themself off after bout 15-20 seconds. any idea on what this might be, its probably...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad