• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. markpetersonii

Like my pic and help me win ADV.1 wheels!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=165...e=1&theater Just like it and if I get enough, I can win a new set of ADV.1 wheels! ;) Thanks guys!
  2. markpetersonii

What on earth is going on with my truck?

After charging up the battery, this is what I see: (keep in mind the truck is not moving, why is the odo and trip going up? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTkXeCgKgek
  3. markpetersonii

Going crazy trying to find the right bolts

Ok, so I have the 3.0 in my 2001 XLT and I am trying, for the life of me, to find replacement bolts for my upper intake manifold. Now here are the scenarios I've already gone through; - Went to a junk yard (or 8) and looked at all the Rangers/Explorers/Aerostars and all the bolts that I was...
  4. markpetersonii

Anyone near SE San Diego?

My Ranger is in Bonita, at my fiancé's parents' house and I'm going to be replacing the Cooling system and doing a lot of basic engine work in a couple weeks and I was wondering if anyone wanted to help out. I'm not too great with these engines much as I am mostly a GM guy but I think I can...
  5. markpetersonii

2010 Deck in 2001

Will it work without rewiring? Mine was stolen and I have a brand new 2010 deck from a friend.
  6. markpetersonii

Intake manifold bolts

I recently pulled all the bolts doing some work on my 01 3.0 and then left everything sitting for a while then the truck got towed about 70 miles and now I only have one bolt... Are the bolts just regular ones I can get replaced at NAPA, are there better aftermarket ones? Do they have to be...
  7. markpetersonii

NEW SoCal Ranger

Hey guys! My name is Mark and I am from Minneapolis, MN but living in Oceanside, CA. I have a 01 Ranger and it has a 6" lift but I bought it with it and I have no idea who made it. The funny thing is that NO ONE can tell me either! haha No one has ever seen it before. Well, here are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad