• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. reginald fairfield

Trailer Lights Wiring Issue w/ Ranger

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with my Ranger, maybe ya'll have had the same problem. I have the 4 prong flat trailer wire harness that is standard on all rangers. The thing sends out a current for brake lights, turn signals, and hazards, but it will not send out a current for marker...
  2. reginald fairfield

Opinion of price on used Ranger PLEASE

I found a 2008 Ford Ranger 4x4 for sale at a local dealership. The ranger has 33,000 miles, a STANDARD transmission, manual windows, plastic floor, 4.0 L engine, and a drop-in bedliner. They were asking 19,500 for it, but I talked them down to 15,900. How does this price seem to ya'll? It...
  3. reginald fairfield

Anyone have one of them pocket rockets?

I am curious as to how tall of an individual can ride one of the pocket rocket mini crotch rockets, before I go out and purchase one.
  4. reginald fairfield

My pickup got the vapors?

Hello everyone, this is my first post in quite a while. Hope you all have been doing well. My question is concerning a stalled motor. Today I was driving up a steep paved road near my house that is a few miles long at least (goes over a mountain). I had 1/4 of a tank of gas. All of a sudden the...
  5. reginald fairfield

Transfercase fitment question

First Question: What is the difference between Mazda B3000's and Mazda B4000's? Secondly, is the transfer-case from these identical to the 1354 in a 1999 Ranger?
  6. reginald fairfield

Driveshaft fitment question

Will a driveshaft from a 1995 explorer fit a 1999 ranger with the 7.5?
  7. reginald fairfield

Which engines had timing BELTS?

I was unable to discover which Ranger engines have a timing belt in the tech library. I would guess the 2.0, am I right or wrong? Or is it a V6 that had timing belts? I am looking for an older Ranger, and want to avoid the engines with belts. Thanks in advance.
  8. reginald fairfield

Help Question On Manual Trans

Who here nows how to remove the shift lever from a manual trans on a 1999? Stupid haynes manual just says to remove a bolt, but you can't! there is no freakin head on the bolt! stupid FORD! How the hell are you supposed to remove that bolt to get the shifter off? Help please apreciate it
  9. reginald fairfield

Dana 35 IFS Question- Troubleshooting Help Needed

Hey guys, I have a 1999 Ranger with the Dana 35 IFS up front. Vacuum Hubs too, but permanently locked(which incidentally I do not reccomend. pinion seal had to be replaced 15,000 miles later). Here is the big question. Which part of a Dana 35 IFS would be most likely to slip under mid-high rpm...
  10. reginald fairfield

1986 ford f-150- various questions

Hey I have several questions about this pickup I might buy. I would appreciate any help. 1. What would an 86 with the inline 300 have, carburator or fuel injection? 2. it is a standard. Would a 302 or 351 bolt up to the inline 300 manual tranny? thanks in advance
  11. reginald fairfield

Nice Song for us!!

12. reginald fairfield

Ranger Heaven? = COLLEGE!!!

Man, I just started full time at the local college, and there are Rangers EVERYWHERE!! IT is heaven!!! Big ones, small ones, ahh.... There is a B-E-A utiful fx4 that I keep seeing, oh man... :drool: I so want that transfer case... Apparently a college education does make a difference in...
  13. reginald fairfield

Does ford offer a complete 3.0 replacement motor?

Hey, does anyone know whether ford sells either new/rebuilt shortblocks or longblock 3 liters? For a 1999 FF.
  14. reginald fairfield

What does this mean?

What the heck does :( mean? Some chick sent me that and I don't know what the f it means. POR FAVOR? :dunno:
  15. reginald fairfield

Underbody Protector, Do You Have It???

Hey everyone, I was just curious if any of you have this underbody protector stuff on the bottom of your cab? I noticed on mine a long time ago when I first bought it, and am just curious. Mine is a light olive green, and resembles bed liner without the little bumps. Mine is a 1999, and I know...
  16. reginald fairfield

3.0 Liter Guys Only!

Hey I have been wondering for awhile how most of you all's 3.0's are running. :icon_bounceblue: Mine now has about 143,500 miles and it knocks like a son of a bitch until it warms up fully. It still seems to perform very good though. From my experience with the 3.0 liters, they are just a...
  17. reginald fairfield

Stupid Blinker No Workie HELP!!

Hey ya'll I need to know what would cause the blinker in my 99 to not work. When I first push the blinker on, it just blinks right once or twice and then just stays on continuously instead of blinking. Ideas?
  18. reginald fairfield

Best Way to rid rust on frame?

Anybody know what the best way to get rust off a pickup frame is? I am going to paint it, and I will not paint over rust. Also, best paint to use?
  19. reginald fairfield

Lookey Lookey what I found!!!!

Hey, How do you like me now!!! I found this, for all of you who have ever blabbed about them- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Ranger-Electric-Vehicle-Ford-Ranger-EV-NiMH-Rare_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5350QQihZ014QQitemZ330237718196QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad