• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 00dangerranger

Our prerunner, Pic's & vid

First time out since shock rebuild. Every thing performed like a top. I got this posted in RBVUC, also but no replys.
  2. 00dangerranger

Close call, Ranger vid & pic

These pics and vid were after i put it in reverse and burried the rear tires because we were sliding sideways. Notice the sky through the pass window. Some super cool local guys gave me a yank and we were on our with a bit more caution I'd say. Good times
  3. 00dangerranger

Oceano Dunes Memorial DAY 2010,DRGRACE

Me draging my buddies 700 yamaha inbetween driving the Ranger and wining.
  4. 00dangerranger

OUR 1st Ranger Part#2

Well I got the shocks rebuilt and put on this friday along with a new clutch fan and headed to Oceano Dunes Ca. To give her a try. Results as follows
  5. 00dangerranger

CALI, Oceano Dunes, PISMO Beach

Any one going to be at the dunes on memorial weekend this month?
  6. 00dangerranger

Our DirtyMaxx & Stable

2003 3500, chevy, And yes the ranger pulls in the toy hauler with the front bumper and fenders off, Tight but she goes. Trailer is 07 Skyline 337, ranger 93, Boat, 97 Bluewater Riviera .
  7. 00dangerranger

Air volume, Electric turbo???

Ok Now I've seen these things on Ebay and utube. They seem to be pretty much crap. well I fly RC planes EDF electric ducted fan jets and some of these little motors turn a 70mm 6 blade fan 52000 RPM on a 100amp speed control and a 6cell lithium polymer batt. I've seen these in 2000+watt systems...
  8. 00dangerranger

Squires Turbo

This was my 2001 GMC sierra. Was a 5"x7" Drop on 20"wheels went to a 7"fabtec lift on weld rims with a Squires Remote mount Turbo 9psi with methanol injection, 502 big block injectors, 373 Eaton posi, 5.3L Tuned by (SYNERGY MOTOR SPORTS) Fremont Ca. 378 RWHP and 454FT LBS TQ. Lot of fun till...
  9. 00dangerranger

Measure Total Travel ?

How do you measure overall sus travel. I've been reading, alot. I see articles say a truck has a 13" travel shock in the rear but overall travel is 20+"s.
  10. 00dangerranger

Removing Cat

OK well I'm using this truck off road only, Acctually just switched it to off road only at the DMV today $52.00 for 2yrs not bad. Ok well i'm going to remove the cat and plan on running both pipe's into one 3" Glasspack. Is that to much flow for the motor should i go 2.5"?
  11. 00dangerranger

ANYONE USE Nitrous

Dose anyone use NOS on there 4.0. The 1993 style motor.
  12. 00dangerranger

Cheapest & Brightest

I'm going to be driving my ranger at pismo in the dark alot of the time. What's the cheapest way to alotta LIGHT? Thank you
  13. 00dangerranger

OUR 1st Ranger

New pics/1ST Ranger Pictures ADDED. For your plesure. Well I bought this from a kid in tehachipi. He got it when he turned 16. So I'm pretty sure it's been drivin OFF every MounTain top in the california desert and maybe a few others. Well so far, I tore down the top end and replaced all the...
  14. 00dangerranger

Paddle Tires

Paddle Tires/pics Hey guys thought I'd post this New's. I searched the web the last couple weeks looking for paddles that would work on my prerunner with out tearing my fenders off. Every paddle i found that was worth a darn was $300+each. Besides having skat track make you a custom pair at...
  15. 00dangerranger

4.0L Vaccume ?'s

Maybe I asked to many ?'s the first post because I got Zero Replies. Does anyone know what all vaccume I can remove from a 93 4.0l. I'm going to use this truck off road only. Some of the smog equipment was already broken when i bought it and i would rather remove it all instead of replaceing...
  16. 00dangerranger

California,

Hello,All. Well I love off roading so i got rid of all our quads and got an Ex Cab ranger that i'm fitting with three bucket seats and a cage. it already had deaver leafs with a built 8.8 R.End 2.5 18inch sway aways in rear and twin 16inch Fox pro series 2.0 up front with custom pearch mounts...
  17. 00dangerranger

PreRunner-1993-4.0l Vaccume&Motor ?'s

............Any help on the Vaccume would be much Appreciated.................... Hello I've got a 93 4L ex cab 5sd ranger. I'm going to use off road only. what amount of the vaccume can I remove and plug off? To get rid of every thing under the hood and remain runing. I live in Ca and would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad