• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. reverse mounted front sway bar question

Does any one know where to get the bushings, large doughnuts, that attach my rear mounted sway bar to the radius arm.
  2. 4 high pops out?!?

My four wheel high keeps popping out after having my clutch replaced, the shop is pulling the it must have allready been that way card. HELP!
  3. What rims fit

I recently purchased a 1983 Ranger with what looks to be stock aluminum jeep wheels, I was doing the Ball joints and noticed that there was some rub issues between the rim and the tie rods, put a wheel spacer in to negate the offset but still have minimal clearance. Jeep rims do not seem to...
  4. swapping auto to manual transmission, output yokes

I ran into another issue that I did not see discussed, I swapped out the stock auto trans from my 1983 ranger with a 5sp from my BII. If you do this particular swap remember to swap your output yoke if one or the other uses a cardan style drive line. straight drivelines use a threaded yoke...
  5. Duraspark swap on 1983's?

I recently swapped my engine & trans from my 1985 BII, 2.8 with a 5sp manual, in to a 1983 Ranger. The 2.8 was duraspark swapped while in the BII. The problem I ran into was that in the tech section it is stated that if you own a 1983 that it was a plug and play swap, this is the case if your...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad