• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Odometer 05 Ranger

How many digits/ numbers for the miles on an 05 Ranger? 5 or six? Reason i`m asking i bought a 05 and the mileage is supposed to be really low. As of now i`m seeing 5 numbers, does the sixth number appear when it reaches 100,000 miles? Thanks
  2. Overhead console

Anyone here install an over head console in a Ranger that came out of an explorer with a power sun roof? If so, my question is what holds the back of the console up? The bracket is made different than one without a sunroof. Also, I have a 2005 Ranger, what is involved installing a dome light...
  3. Informal poll and opinions ar15

If you don`t think American troops will fire on civilians.... google Kent State shootings. Those kids were unarmed. Tomorrow obamy will dictate what he`s gonna do. The news says he`s gonna have children in the audience, who have written him letters. No doubt flown in by taxpayers money. Sympathy...
  4. Informal poll and opinions ar15

If they pass a law banning ar15s, how many of you will either give up your rifle, magazines or if they require it, How many will register your guns? As for myself....I will not do either.
  5. Question for adsmo8

I have a 2010 Ranger sport, power locks with remote. Do I have a factory alarm? When I first bought the truck the horn went off while parked with doors locked. I might have bumped the panic button on the remote in my pocket, don`t know for sure. I looked in the owners manual and it doesn`t say...
  6. Bushmaster

Any advice on a scope. I want one that will give me quick short range sight and also reach out 100 to 200 hundred yards. I have seen some with a laser for close shots and magnification for long range shots. Thanks.
  7. Bushmaster

That`s the main reason I went with S&W. The guy at the gun shop said since Bushmaster was bought out, their quality had gone down hill. And Bushmaster only offers a one year warranty versus a lifetime warranty for the S&W. I think I made a good choice.
  8. Bushmaster

Well I bought an ar15 today. Not a Bushmaster but a Smith and Wesson M&P 15. Stopped on the way home and shot 10 rounds with it. Extremely good shooting and accurate. My first ar. I do like it. It does have a lifetime warranty.
  9. truck barely moves

There are no such things. Check fluid level in trans.
  10. Bushmaster

Thanks for the reply. I`ve done a lot research on them and it seems to be a good one.
  11. Bushmaster

Does anyone on here own a Bushmaster carbon ar15? If so, I`d like some opinions on it, please. Thanks
  12. Replacing stock on my 788

I voted black. I have a savage .243 with a synthetic stock and I really like it, accu-trigger, free floated barrel. I`m kinda suprised no one on here has come up with the idea of using bedliner on their guns!
  13. sup guys, hunting coyotes in cedar city utah

On post #18, The two little green fingers sticking up....Let Me guess...Your I.Q.? You need to lighten up, learn how to take a joke. And for goodness sake, larn how to speeeel. And no, I ain`t got ankle warmers on... I just took `em off.
  14. sup guys, hunting coyotes in cedar city utah

You need to develop a sense of humor. You can get worthwhile advice on shooting from other people. Also you can get some advice on whatever game you`re hunting. I think it`s really funny when someone tries to sound like they`re in the `hood or something by using slang. Going by your spelling and...
  15. sup guys, hunting coyotes in cedar city utah

English translation please? I thought sup was something you did out of a cup? The easiest way to hunt coyote, is to find some dead grass, lie in it and be vewy,vewy quite. Use carrots to lure `em in.
  16. Dynomax Review

I have a 2010 Sport 4x4 4.0. Just installed a Dynomax Ultraflow weld. Part #39315. Sounds good at idle and when you`re in the gas. Pleased with the sound. Got it online at Advance, $132.49 delivered.:icon_cheers:
  17. Who makes the best revolver?

Get a Ruger .357 mag. I owned one years ago. Very accurate.
  18. Radio

I have a 2011 Ranger XL. Came with a am fm radio. Would a factory am fm cd be plug and play? Also what years would work? Thanks
  19. New Ranger?

I`m thinking of buying a new Ranger. Stripped down XL, 4 CYL. 5 Speed. Anyone have a newer model one? If so what kind of gas mileage do you get? Thanks
  20. Solar cell phone charger

Does anyone here use a solar powered cell phone charger? If so, what brand, where you bought it and does it work ok? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad