• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. price of antifreeze

In 1997 a gal of undiluted antifreeze was $5.00. Now it's $27.00 - $35.00. Does anyone know if there is a ligit reason for this huge price jump?
  2. Another instrument cluster ****

My 89 Ranger has no tach in the cluster and I bought one that does.The person on Ebay I bought it from said it fit 89 -94.I was able to determine it's a 93.I then read somewhere else only 89 - 91 are plug and play. I found this:(maybe this will help someone else)...
  3. Fat Bob's Ford add a leaf

Has anyone bought these and installed them on a Ranger? http://store.fatbobsgarage.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=fatbobs&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=670314967&Count2=587455391&CategoryID=2759&Target=products.asp
  4. 89 Ranger instrument panel swap

My instrument panel doesn't have a built in tach and I want to swap it out with one that does. I'm wondering if Ford made different dash wiring harnesses for the two different instrument panels. Does anyone know if I can just plug in the new instrument panel? OK, I did more research and I...
  5. Add A Leaf or new leaf springs?

My 89 Ranger GT's leaf springs are almost flat, without any load. I looked at add a leaf and it says it will give a 2" lift. That would be back to stock? Is it worth putting good leaf in with sagging leafs? It seems like all the weight will be on one leaf in the pack. I am also going to put...
  6. 2.3 8 plug heads

I have a 89 Ranger GT.It has a 2.3 with the 4 plug heads, 5 speed. It runs great and gets good mileage. Now I know a lot of you will understand this.I found out there is a 8 plug head and mine only has four?I want one!! When I was younger I would have just got one first and asked questions...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad