• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8 displacement isnt everything...

For my monster 2.8L rebuild i have the following: -custom comp cams .488 lift .302 duration and whatever they decide for lobe sep. -bored 30 over -sealed power pistons -mellings high volume oil pump -P&P heads along with cut for bigger valves -rocker arm upgrade -accel ignition module -Pulstar...
  2. I'm baaaaack....

Well howdy yall. sorry ive been gone so long my ranger finally gave out, and i got a mustang so i was hiding in the mustang online forums, sorry. Well its time to bring this thing back to life, was gonna put a 302 i built in it but 1. theres too many 302 rangers, 2.(and biggest reason) cost. so...
  3. puzzle lovers heres a problem

alrighty fellers here we go, ranger recently cut of on me, thought the carb was flooding itself but turns out i want getting spark and when i was pressing the gas with no spark it made it seem like it was flooding well now i replaced, coil, distr. distr. cap, rotary button and module and wires...
  4. 2.8 4x4 ranger swap to 3.8 cougar

well turns out there was a dang durn 3.8 sitting at my house all along, didnt even realize it till my dad pointed it out in the yard(dont ask, just yeah we from the south :) ) so thinking about doing the 3.8 swap in my ranger, but the swap in the tech forum is a bit confusing to me,heater box...
  5. 2.8 forged pistons?..

yeah racer walsh makes some but have ya priced em? 675 bucks i bought .030 over forged pistons for my 302 for only 400 bucks is there anywhere else that sells em cheaper than that?
  6. supercoupe supercharger on 2.8L?

i know you can custom fab anything to fit anything but how difficult would yall think?
  7. this or that? high mileage question

well a camswap and carb swap turned into a complete rebuild(isnt that how it always goes?) well anyway heres the deal as much of an all motor guy i am my 302 swap didnt go to well, couldnt find a trans for good price or at all. so i was gonna turbo a 2.8 but i dont feel like buying everything to...
  8. what the heck is going on?

ok yall, heres the thing, probably to understand you need to know the story: my dad and my grandpa got a hold of a mustang II a while back(like 20 years) they rebuilt the motor(2.8L) to stock. never got the timing right, i decided to tackle it and put a few performance things on it, well a cam...
  9. mustang II motor swap 2.8 in 2.8 Help

Alrighty everyone, heres the thing gotta '75 mustangII 2.8L waiting on carb then its done and ready to swap, heres the questions... all these people that say 2.8 is a 2.8 you are correct, yet wrong. few differences i know different distributor and also the water pump. but are there any other...
  10. 2.8 Turbo

Alright every one, got a 85 ranger doing a motor swap a 75 2.8L mustang II motor new cam, 4bbl carb all the good stuff. and im planning on turboing it(which is sad cause im such an all motor guy but my 302 swap wasnt working out so well and want cheap quick hp) any way they dont make turbo...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad