• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Twin Turbo 5.0 issues

I have a twin turbo setup on a 93 5.0 motor. The truck runs strong but I can't put a hood on it. The kit places the passenger side turbo almost where the Alternator is. To "Fix" this issue the previous owner decided to build 3" risers for the turbo's which places them half way out of the hood...
  2. ditching the rest of the 4x4 components

I just got a Ranger today with a 5.0/AOD swap done to it. The transfercase and front drive shaft are long gone. It still has the 4x4 front axle and the lift kit which I want to get rid of as well. If I get the 2wd front beams can I swap this to a full 2wd setup? The twin turbo setup on a 5.0...
  3. Another new guy from AZ

I just bought an 88 Ranger today. I couldn't pass the deal up. It has a 5.0/AOD swapped already and a twin turbo setup. It was 4x4 from the factory but the only 4x4 stuff left is the front axle. I'll take some pics this weekend and post them. It's a project that wasn't finsihed right the first...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad