• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. doyouquaxu

Basic fuel pump question 4.0 OHV to SOHC swap

Been searching for days, trying to see what is needed. Found threads where my question is asked, but never answered. When doing a swap from a 4.0 OHV to 2001 SOHC, can I reuse the OHV fuel pump? Truck has a SOHC ecu and is also running a Bronco ii tank.
  2. doyouquaxu

Front spring hanger on 98+

I'm in the process of replacing driver and passenger spring hangers on an 01. the problem is, the frame is 2 pieces and the rivets for the front hangers also connect the two pieces of the frame. I have the hangers off, but for the life of me can not get the rest of the rivet out of the frame...
  3. doyouquaxu

Project: iPad 2 GPS

After taking a multi day off road expedition with some buddies, I noticed a few of them were using iPad2's instead of units made by Lowrance. Although the price of an iPad2 is comparable to the Lowrance units, I had already gotten an iPad for college so I didn't have to spend much more money. I...
  4. doyouquaxu

Anyone going to the offroad swapmeet?

I'll be there selling my Giant 64 kit and a BTF LT kit for an A-Armed XLT Ranger, maybe picking up some bucket seats and some 2.5x16" remote res shocks to build a bedcage.
  5. doyouquaxu

Be on the look out for this SCAMMER!

I'm a moderator on dezertrangers where this was first brought to my attention. There was a user selling some 3.0x16 King shocks for $1000 that normally sell for closer to $2000 used. I sent him my number to work out a way to pick them up (he supposedly lived close to where I work). I come to...
  6. doyouquaxu

Dana 35 Snouts

Here's the deal. I need a pair (left and right) of the snouts for a customer's truck. Problem is, we bought the last two our supplier had for a different customer. They say these parts aren't being made by Dana/Spicer anymore, and the only way to find some is to find a place with old stock, or...
  7. doyouquaxu

No sound, NOT GOOD!

Pioneer avd 3200dvd Problem is, all I hear now is the sub woofer. Went off roading last night and it cut out. All my soldered connections to the writing harnesses are good. Only thing it could be is that the mute write grounded out accidentally. The mute write is now covered, but still no...
  8. doyouquaxu

The Android Appreciation Thread

Well, iPhone has one, now it's our turn to shine. I went from a jailbroken iPhone 3gs to a Dell Streak 5. I recently updated to Froyo, about to hack it to run Gingerbread thanks to StreakDroid. What do you guys have? What are you running? What apps are you using? I just got this phone a month...
  9. doyouquaxu

LED off road lights

I searched, all I found was for tail lights, turn signals, and dash/interior lights. Anyone running LED off road lights? I got a 10" bar off another forum for a heck of a deal, and just installed it behind my grill today. I borrowed a 22" Vision X from a friend a little over a year ago, and...
  10. doyouquaxu

Dell Streak 5

Anyone got this phone? I've had it since April. It came with 1.6, and I updated to 2.2 about 2 weeks ago. NOTHING but problems ever since. I'm starting to dislike this phone a lot. Discuss...
  11. doyouquaxu

Really Simple Question

I hate starting threads on simple questions, but the article in the tech library, as well as my searches on here didn't give me the answer I needed. in this article (click), it never says the year of trucks it will work on. In the pics, it shows a beamed ranger, and all of the threads i found...
  12. doyouquaxu

Dirty Engine Bay? Clean It Up With Orbit!

Not really, but this is a stupid simple way to clean it up. I pulled this off of another forum, where the guy there said he got it off of another forum. Since it was a nice day today, and my truck's engine was FILTHY, I decided to give it a shot. I unfortunately did not take any before pics...
  13. doyouquaxu

Leaking Oil. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

3.0, 80k miles. motorcraft filter and 5-20 synthetic, or other types of synthetic since i bought it at 36k miles. automatic (5r55e if it matters) daily driven 60 miles on the freeway. the issue: it's leaking oil. crawled under the truck, and the oil seems to be coming from where the engine and...
  14. doyouquaxu

Rear Cantilever

I've been getting more and more questions recently about my cantilever set up on the rear, so I thought I'd make a thread with some pics and info. I'm slowly turning my truck into a desert worthy rig, but want to have that sleeper look, and to use my bed 100% since it's a truck after all. I'm...
  15. doyouquaxu

Same Ball Joints?

I need to replace the lower ball joints on my truck soon, and wanted to get the Moog "blue boot" problem solver joints from Napa Autoparts seen in the link below. Napa Ball Joints My question is, are those above the same as these below? It says on the site they'll fit, and in the pic they look...
  16. doyouquaxu

Head Rests

first of all, i searched. couldn't find on here what i was looking for, and google was just as useless. i have an 05 ranger, with seats from an 04 sport trac in it, the pic below is the same interior as my truck has in it. what i don't have are the head rests for the seats. the guy i bought...
  17. doyouquaxu

Baja Designs Sol Tek DIY HID conversion

I picked up a pair of these lights not too long ago basically brand new for $100 each. Not bad seeing as the cheapest I could find them were $130+tax&shipping. I picked these lights over Hella 4000's due to the included space in the housing to do an internal HID set up. Mine were halogens when I...
  18. doyouquaxu

All In One Key

Background: 2005 xlt 3.0 v6 automatic. power locks and windows. NO PATS system, but have keyless entry with the remote separate from the key. the plastic part broke where it attaches to a key chain, and i don't want the same thing to happen again. what I want: either one of those switch blade...
  19. doyouquaxu

Say Hi to Katie

HIIIIIIIIIIIII KATIE! This is my 2005 XLT 3.0 auto. I'm a broke college student, but it works for me. She got her name from a hot girl who lived down the hall from me my freshman year who also had an extra cab ranger of the same year. All stock. A little mud never hurt! But apparently not...
  20. doyouquaxu

New Front Bumper

I had a friend build a bumper for his truck, and after he got done he told me he got an extra set of frame horns cut out. So, I drove to his house and after a few days this is what I ended up with. Frame horns. The three holes have 1.5" mild through them, and if I remember right (it was late...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad