• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Locker/Hub Question

I have a '99 4.0l super cab with PVH hubs that is my daily driver in winter and light wheeler the rest of the year. I will also add a 3" body lift and run 31's or 33's. I would like to improve my off road performance with a front locker (Powertrax lock-right most likely). Can I run a front...
  2. Saginaw PS Pump on a '99 4.0l?

Has anyone had experience installing a Saginaw PS pump in a '99 4.0 Ranger supercab 4x4? Is the procedure similar to what is outlined on the Tech Forum and it is OK with rack and pinion steering? I'm really looking to be rid of the groaning pump. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  3. Scan Tool Question

I have a '99 Ranger 4.0 OHV. If I was to invest in a scan tool would I need an OBD I or ODB II? Thanks much
  4. 1999 Heater Core Replacement

Hi all This is my first post on the board after lurking for a year. My first major repair to my 99 Ranger was the heater core. First many thanks to thegoat4 and rangerrunner for the excellent write ups in the tech library. I found the job to be pretty much what was outlined in the library...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad