• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. B2300 Man Trans Issues - first time swap/rebuild

hey guys. looking to swap/repair/rebuild my first transmission in this truck. gen info: 94 mazda B2300: 207k miles total, ~70k on motor. small 4 cy. 5 speed I'm thinking this is IDed as the Mazda M50D-R1 model, please confirm? some questions that I've been pondering: I looked up under the...
  2. crankshaft position sensor

I just had some work done by a local shop. They replaced the camshaft sensor and that didn't fix the problem(They aren't charging me for that). They then replaced the crankshaft sensor and all the codes are gone. The truck does run much better, but still has low power (although it gets about...
  3. codes: 211, 214, 222, 332 94'B2300 no cat

Hi all, I'm new to the forums and just trying to get this little gas sipper running (dependably). I have the following engine codes for the 2.3 liter 4 cylinder: truck engine code links 211 - PIP profile Ignition Pickup http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-10281.html 214 -...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad