• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fuel line

where can i get the ethanol friendly fuel line (I am not buying for $300+ from dealer). I need 6 - 8 foot plus fasteners. from tank to filter. '99 Explorer 4.0 SOHC. Please and Thank You. :icon_welder:
  2. drivrline jerking in o.d.

with o.d. active and anything but heavy throttle it feels as if the transmission is unable to decide what gear to be in. truck has 176,xxx miles predominately highway miles, running 100% gas, had been getting up to 20.8 mpg now down to low 19's. the other issues currently experiencing: ticking...
  3. noise '07 f-150 left front

Noise: thought left front hub/brake: replaced rotor, bearings, and pads no difference, replaced both struts (it was actually past time) new inbox quick struts, rotated tires. no change in noise starts at roughly 20 - 25 mph and increases as speed increases - tried putting into neutral (rpm drop)...
  4. '96 exploder 5.0

thought I had a water pump going bad.....replaced water pump and timing chain. after getting her all back together still have a squeal (replaced tensioner, chain, water pump,....about a year ago replaced the alternator. Question: could the cam synchronizer be the culprit? also the engine...
  5. spindle/control arm

having difficult time finding New upper control arms that fit "correctly" into the spindle. my question is do they make a go/nogo gauge? after rebuilding ft end of my RBV both rt and lt uppers had excess play!:icon_twisted:
  6. electric window

window motor/regulator making a klunk klunk noise window may or may not move. if assisting the window it will go up/dn. opened up door cant see why, what, where.... the question: does this mean time to replace XXXXXXX or can I "tweak" xxxxx to make it work effectively for X amount of time...
  7. code - system too lean

just replaced o2 sensors less than a month ago...any ideas.
  8. '99 xploder ft. end ????

rebuilt the ft end on my '99 xploder, took it to dealer for alignment, they said I had used wrong parts (upper control arms - both). the funny thing is what came off looked exactly like what went on. my question did ford change the ball joints?
  9. a/c 99 explorer

Elec ques: '99 xploder Limited, no front blower. I know the resistor is common in the "manual" a/c's but I have the electronic controller, I believe I have voltage to the "resistor" (out of the 5 pins 1 has 0.0 volts, 1 has 5.2 volts, other 3 have 1.1 or 1.2 volts). any thoughts or...
  10. 99 exploder 4.0 sohc fuse/relay locations

just purchased vehicle. tracking blower (front) issues. this the auto (digital) thermostat/thermometer blower does not come to life at all. have no paperwork (tech wise). trying the simple things first. did find 5.1 volts on one, three of the pins had like 1.0 volts and the last pin 0.0(gnd)...
  11. ? cam/lifter kit ?

have finally stuffed the engine back into my baby and at roughly the 18 mile mark I had a lifter "lock" break and allow the lifter to rotate on the cam. also have 3 other lifter that the roller base (leg) broke. my question who carries a cam and lifter kit for my 3.0? just did a "half ass"...
  12. she rolls, no fire.

finally have my freshly rebuilt engine sitting pretty in her new home. turn the key (she rolls), but no fire. have adequate fuel pressure, reused all ignition components except for 1. new plugs, 2. ignition control module. have hot battery, everything worked fine when i took her down (last march...
  13. top plate M5OD

While stabbing shifter back in - guess i bumped the e -clip and was unable to regain control of clip had a spare top plate borrowed parts from it and well .....unable to bring the pieces back together (spring, flat washer, spring retainer. (looking into the shifter hole this item im refering to...
  14. EGR low flow

96 explorer 5.0. chk'd codes: found EGR low flow, how to test to see if EGR is actually bad or if the DPFE (EGR controller)????:icon_confused:
  15. oil pan clearance

:icon_confused:am still putting my '93 back together. short story engine rebuild, found short block "factory authorized rebuild" '06 lower (with girdle/windage) was putting pan on this evening and determined "girdle" is wider than pan is at that height. (pan will not seat down fully). My...
  16. ? head studs/bolts

:annoyed:has anyone while rebuilding their 3.0 used anything other than the "torque to yield" bolts? i had 2 snap on me, without amy click from torque wrench. Thank You in advance.
  17. tranny codes 7.3 auto

95 f250 with powerstroke and automatic tranny. coming home tonight and the a.d. lite started flashing, bumped the o.d. button and it came out of o.d., then proceeded to bump the o.d. button and the o.d. engaged. bottom line it all is working just the flashing lite (O.D.). meaning? any help would...
  18. injector control module 7.3

Looking for good injector control module for 95 - 97 7.3 p.s.
  19. reputable rebuild kit supplier

looking for an OEM rebuild kit for my 93 3.0L. low friction pistons, etc as least as good a parts as when manufactured or better. money is gently tight so looking for a "most bang for the buck". not "hotroding" engine just want a 300,000 mile rebuild. have been on ebay and found two suppliers...
  20. wont pass emissions

:icon_twisted:In last 2.5 yrs have replaced all sensors (mainly cause truck new to me). condition is strong fuel smell in exhaust, wont pass emissions test hi hydrocarbons. My question is what are the test values for IAC, and TPS thought i had printed all that off once before but cant find in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad