• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Shawn_248

Haven't been on lately, check out my chevy

Most of you will remember me having this truck: Then I sold it and bought: Then I added Rough Country Leveling Kit: And how it sits today, with maxxis bighorn tires:
  2. Shawn_248

bye bye ranger, got a new truck today

Well I got the ranger for sale, and I finally got a bigger truck today. Lots more room and power. 2007 Chevy silverado 5.3. Lovin it so far.
  3. Shawn_248

Pics of my new mud tires

Got my definity dakota mts put on today. Look pretty good. Ready to try em out offroad and some day time pics
  4. Shawn_248

Getting new mud tires tomorrow!

As long as everything goes right and my taxes are in tomorrow like they're supposed to be, I'm going to get a set of Definity Dakota M/Ts tomorrow night in 235/75/15. I was going to get 30s, but theyre like half an inch taller and about $120 more a set. I could fit 31s, but don't feel like...
  5. Shawn_248

Has anyone painted these wheels black?

So I've got these ugly rims lol, and have been pondering the idea of painting them black and puttin on some wheel spacers. Just wanted to see a couple pics of what they look like black
  6. Shawn_248

Larger tires on the Duratech

I have the old four cylinder, and I went from the tiny 14s to 235/75/15 with no issues at all. I did put on a leveling kit, but have no issues with power loss. I pull my quad with it all the time. I know the duratechs are stronger than the lima, so you shouldn't have any issues at all.
  7. Shawn_248

Newest pics of my 93. all cleaned up

Sorry for the crappy cell pics. First time I've cleaned the truck since taking the racks and everything off
  8. Shawn_248

My truck with all my equipment and ladders on

Here she is, now I trust my ranger to make my money and support my family. Couldn't ask for a more perfect truck. Still want to lift it so I'll quit hitting my head on the ladder lol
  9. Shawn_248

Give me some honest opinions. Hows it look

I'm in a two week training period for my new job as a cable contractor, and have to get all of my own tools and stuff. The main thing I was dreading though was putting a ladder rack on my truck, but I had to do it.
  10. Shawn_248

Recent pics of the 93

Not much has changed since my lasts posts a couple months ago, just got rid of the roll bar and tinted the windows. Probably not gona mod it much more, start as a subcontractor next week, so I got get a ladder rack and ugly up my truck, but at least it'll be makin me money :yahoo:
  11. Shawn_248

Show off your ATV

So I've just recently gotten into ATVs and have been tryin to mod my ride for both looks and function. The only things I've done is a gun rack and a back seat bag. Tryin to find a winch, and possibly a set of wheels and tires. Walmart has a masterlock winch for 70 bucks, but I don't know how...
  12. Shawn_248

After a fun day at palmetto motorsports ORV park

Had a great time out there. Sorry I didn't have any action pics. didn't realize I had my camera til I went to leave. A bunch of guys were messin with me for bein 2wd, but I had no problems goin through anything. Went through some thick mud and up some steep ass hills of wet red clay and never...
  13. Shawn_248

As promised, pics of my new four-wheeler

2010 Kawasaki Prairie 360 Auto 2wd. Winch and gun rack coming soon
  14. Shawn_248

Hopefully getting a four wheeler tommorow

Gona take my 2006 Kawasaki Eliminator to the dealership tomorrow and try to trade it on a Kawasaki Bayou 250. Wish me luck :D
  15. Shawn_248

Look at what I did

Before: After: They're a lot brighter than what the picture shows. I guess I got some kind of auto light adjustment on my camera or somethin, but they're bright as hell. Finally got around to hookin them all up
  16. Shawn_248

Went to the beach... and got a new toy

Me on our balcony at myrtle beach for bike week: and my new toy I bought... It's a mossberg 500A 12 guage. Got it for 150 at a pawn shop at the beach. Works and shoots great. Took the scope off tho, don't know if I wana put in on my 22 or sell it
  17. Shawn_248

Pics of my bike all cleaned up and ready for summer

All I gota do is slap in a battery because it's been sitting all winter, and I'm ready to go!
  18. Shawn_248

My truck nice and clean

Truck was muddy from my wheelin trip yesterday, so figured i'd wash it and wax it. Looks good to be 17 years old
  19. Shawn_248

Start my new job next week

Filled out an app at pep boys for asst. sevice mgr, had an interview today, and I start next wednesday. Pay should be a lot better than precision tune's paying me
  20. Shawn_248

Chain or tow rope?

Being a 2wd, I like to keep some recovery device in the bed just in case, and I was wondering if the cheaper lighter tow ropes are as reliable as my old logging chain? There's some at the flea market up the road, and look like they couldn't do anything. Anyone got any opinions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad