• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shaffer20

need ideas on sub?

ok. so i want to get a system for the truck. its a 06 3.0 superecab. im having issues on where im going to put the sub. i dont want to lose the use of the jump seats. ive seen a thred where someone cut out the the middle seat of the 60/40 drivers seat. there should be enough room between the...
  2. shaffer20

abs light issue?

just did the front rotors and pads on my 06 2wd 3.0 5spd. everything seamed fine. when i took her on the road at first. then the brake pedal got really hard and pulsated for a sec. the abs light came on and the breaks went back to normal. unhooked the battery to clear the computer thinking it...
  3. shaffer20

e-break issue???

hey guys new to the site. looking fore some input. i have a 06 3.0 5 spd, every now and then it feels like the e-break is sticking. even if i hit the release a few times just to make sure it should be free it will feel like its sticking. with a loud thud and jerk forward it will free up and be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad