• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 14" tires for the truck

Due to our storms the other day, I had to do some quick evassive driving when a tree up the street lost a limb after the storm. (hadn't broke all the way through) Ended up getting stuck in a tire from part of a limb and all my tires have around 7K miles on them (225/70R14 Duehlers currently...
  2. 94 Ranger 2.3, 5 speed, code 224 testing?

I have the Ranger above, and my code reader was showing a vehicle not responding message. I went to the shop (extended family/friends) and used two other readers and got the same message. Searched here, and found the paper clip test (it worked). Did the KOER test first (normally no good luck...
  3. Two issues, or maybe one (brake section of library missing info)

Last week I was driving the Ranger and it drove ok. When I stopped and got out, the (outside) brake lights were still on, but went off a couple of seconds later. Two days later, driving it again, the ABS light came on, (and would sometimes come on and go off, other times stay on), and since...
  4. Spare tire jack rod clips part number?

I never knew what all Fords used these clips to hold the spare tire rod, to the core support. I have been trying to find a part number for replacement ones though, as I get tired of the clang when the one side hits when I come to a stop. I know I never found them in LMC, that would have been...
  5. 2.3L Duratec intake-injector-header-exhaust mod

Talk about thread resurrection:dunno:.
  6. v8 swap mileage? Good enough for DD?

Since the 36 Ford kit is no longer around, I am wondering about the v8 swap. But I would like to know MPG on these things, as it is still a backup vehicle. What all do you guys get? Good enough for road, or just down at the track? Thanks
  7. Body mount/bushing replacement

OK, So I was given a second vehicle, that I plan on selling. Half the people I know say keep it, and the other half want to buy it.:rolleyes: Getting back to my Ranger (daily driver until the shackle bracket broke) So I asked and am planning the shackle and bracket replacement, and am...
  8. Shackle replacement

I was looking for a technical article, on Shackle replacement. I didn't spot one, and am wondering if the bed has to be removed and what the shackle part number is. It broke the other day, and I plan on keeping this old gal.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad