• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help With Timing

Went to get emmision test and failed due to high nox. Checked timing and when i removed the spout connector i didn't get any timing advancement. I checked the ICM and it's good. I checked the wire for the spout connector and there is no short or open circuit. The only thing i can think is the...
  2. No Advanced Timing

Went to get emmision test and failed due to high nox. Checked timing and when i removed the spout connector i didn't get any timing advancement. I checked the ICM and it's good. I checked the wire for the spout connector and there is no short or open circuit. The only thing i can think is the...
  3. Timing Mark

I have a 93 ranger 3.0. Is the pointer for the timing on the timing chain cover. The reason I ask is because there are two studs on the timing cover and was wondering if this is where the pointer would bolt to? Joe
  4. Idle and Timing

Have 93 Ranger w/3.0 The pickup was sitting for 3 years when i got it. When pickup is cold idle goes up and down, when it warms up it stays steady except when deccelerating goes below 5 on rpm. brought for inspection and said vacuum leak was fixed. but still have idle problem no codes checked...
  5. 93 Ranger Idle Problems

Have 93 Ranger w/3.0 The pickup was sitting for 3 years when i got it. When pickup is cold idle goes up and down, when it warms up it stays steady except when deccelerating goes below 5 on rpm. brought for inspection and said vacuum leak was fixed. but still have idle problem no codes checked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad