• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Plug Wires

I need to do a tune up on my 97 Ranger and I am torn between wire sets. I was looking at either the Autolites or the Motorcraft sets. I compared them side by side and they look almost identical down to the plug wire puller handles on the driver side plugs. Also the Autolites have a lifetime...
  2. Hesitation issue, need some help!

Hi, I have a 97 2.3, 5 speed with 120,000 miles and I've been having this issue for about 3 weeks now. If I am going steady down the road it's fine, if I go from steady throttle to hard throttle for a pass the truck acts almost like it trys to down shift and it hesitates for about a second and...
  3. Cluster swap issues

Hello, I recently swapped a 96 cluster out of a 4.0 with a tach into my 97 2.3 w/o a tach. Since this install I have had a few issues and I could really use some help. 1. Temp gauge never goes to normal range. The gauge moves but never makes it to normal. To try and at least make it move to...
  4. A/C Question

I have a 97' Ranger with at 2.3l 4. I'm not sure if this is common or not but when I turn on the A/C at idle it doesn't blow very cold if at all. When I get going for about 10-30 seconds it starts to cool back down and within about a minute it will be icy, but when I stop it'll go "warm" again...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad