• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. kmack

ok, so i'm pretty much hung up on the vacuum lines with my 2.3 and i've come to the conclusion that my 87 has an 84 motor in it. i was wondering if anyone could post some pictures of the vac lines or post an 84 diagram. i havn't been able to find anything to copy off at the junk yard.
  2. kmack

ranger/bronco?

if you have a ranger, could you put the body of the bronco onto it? and vice versa? all 1st gen..
  3. kmack

87 front pads

i know that the 87s came with goofy front brakes, i'm wondering how good the aftermarket pad selection is. has anyone got any good rotor/pad combos that will give my brakes extra stopping power?
  4. kmack

first gen stereo specs.

anyone have these? i want to know what amp and speakers to pair up with it.
  5. kmack

first generation tachometer

so i saw a picture of a first gen with a factory tach. does anyone have any info on what the swap is like if i find such a thing? i'm guessing that the other 4 guages are converted to warning lights.
  6. kmack

87 ranger sagging

im on a small budget and want to be able to stand on my wheel to get in the back. i want about 2-3 inches of clearance between my tire and the top of the fender. my guess is that my truck didn't come like this off the lot so if i put blocks under my leafs then it will be close to the stock...
  7. kmack

87 ranger replacement wheel

going to the junk yard tonight..what vehicles should i look for?
  8. kmack

87 2.3 help (4 pics)

87 2.3 help (more than 4 pics) first thing i noticed is when i run the vin, it claims to carry a 2.0l second thing i noticed is it obviously carries a 2.3 sticker on the valve cover third thing i noticed was the carburetor. isn't 85+ fuel injected? fourth thing i noticed was the lack of parts...
  9. kmack

exaust systems critical?

my ranger's exaust system is rusted right out and ceases to exist. i'm trying to fix it up. i have other problems aswell, like.... everything i guess. i got new exaust for my comanche this year and it was about $2-500(my friend did it along with everything else) i forget the actual cost but i...
  10. kmack

87/89 transmissions

what is going on here. can someone explain? i have seen inside the transmission of my 1990 f150 5spd and it wasn't rocket science but it was very acurate. this however does not look acurate. it is on my 87 beater with 2.3 and 5spd. as you can see some wires are hanging down and i dont know...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad