• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CPS/ Synro aglinment tool to lend PLEASE

Hey Guys, I'm looking for the cam synro alignment tool for a 99 3.0l if anyone has one and is willing to lend so I can install my new synro that would be great. I purchased the synro @ my local ford dealer and it doesnt come with that tool. I tried buying the synro @ NAPA and a few other...
  2. 96 3.0 into a 99 3.0 flex

Has anyone swapped a 3.0l auto into a 3.0l flex manual trans with any problems. Im lokking to swap the motor and tranny to make my 99 a auto because I jst had my left knee replaced and its way to painful to try to work the clutch. I am willing to replace everything including the computer if I...
  3. swapping a 96 3.0 into a 99 3.0L flex

Guys is there any fit issues with swapping a 3.0 from a 96 into a 99 3.0l flex. I understand the truck will not be a flex fuel any more but is there anything else I have to worry about.. like tranny, computer, exhuast?????
  4. Low oil pressure

Help My 99 Flex-fuel is having the common problem of LOW oil pressure.. Cold I get 50 psi once the engine gets hot the pressure drops to about 10 psi and zero @ idle. I have installed a mechincal pressure. Is there an easier way of getting to the oil pump without removing the tranny or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad