• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rkbrown13

Bilstein HD Shocks for Lifted ranger

Anyone know if I can get these for my 89 with a 4" lift? I really don't think I need the 5100's cause I am on road 99% of the time
  2. rkbrown13

D28 axle help

I had a wheel bearing go bad and when I changed it I notice the passenger side axle was pushed in so it would not lock in 4x4. So when I changed bearings I pushed the axle back in. When i put it in 4x4 in worked for a moment then popped back out. What would be causing this am I missing...
  3. rkbrown13

2.9 Manual Trans Upgrade

I have an 89 Ranger 4x4 my original 5 speed is starting to make some noises. I would like to put the stronger M5od in it. I know it can be done but what do I need to find the trans out of and what else will I need?
  4. rkbrown13

4.0 swap questions

I know there is a ton of info on these swaps but there were a few thing i did not find. I have a 89 Ranger with a 2.9 5 speed, I just picked up a 91 ranger with a 4.0 auto. I am planning on using my trans for the time being. My question is what other parts am I going to need to find to do this...
  5. rkbrown13

D35 TTB 4.11 gears

Where can I find the best deal on these gears? And why are 4.11 so much more than all other ratios?
  6. rkbrown13

Surging power

I have a 89 ranger 4x4 with a 2.9. It starts and runs fine for the most part but periodically I can feel it lose power but then a couple seconds later it will be back to full power. It seems to me like a fuel problem, I changed the filter but it is still doing it. Any suggestions would be great.
  7. rkbrown13

33x10.50 on a gen2

Does anyone run this size tire on a gen 2? Just wondeing how much lift it would take.
  8. rkbrown13

Bed Cap question

I am looking for a cap for my 89 Ranger and was wondering if a cap for a newer truck would work on mine?
  9. rkbrown13

Coil Spring retainer

I am planning on putting a set of extended radius arms on my ranger. I figure with the added travel my coils may want to pop off. Rather than getting limiting straps I was looking for a small bracket that would bolt to the coil bucket and wrap around the top of the coil to secure it in position...
  10. rkbrown13

Extended Radius arms

I am looking to add extended arms to my 84 4x4 I already have a 4inch in it. I am wondering what companies sell just the arms at a reasonable price. I dont do alot of hard core wheeling so I dont need the strongest parts and I dont want to make my own
  11. rkbrown13

Fuel problem or Ignition?

I was driving down the hiway the other day and the engine quit sat there for about 5 minutes and it started. Then I get home unload some stuff I had in the back and about 15-20 minutes later I go to start in it wont start. I hold the gas peddle down a little it starts but runs really rough and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad