• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. some stoopid electrical proplems

ok, so my 93 is having a gas guage problem. i think it is working when the truck is off cause it reeds what i believe to be the fuel level, but when the truck is on, it reads E no matter what. any ideas? also, the headlight swith is bad, and its had a ghetto jump wire put in and now a new...
  2. slopppppppy shifter

i have a Mazda M5OD-R1 in my 93 3.4 2wd ranger, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do to take the slop out of the shift. BTW, the tranny has over 200,000 miles on it and the gears are noisey! haha, just needs a fluid change i think, nothing grinds or is hard to shift at all, just...
  3. miata engine??

maybe a dumb question, but i got the new grassroots today, and...well, i noticed alot of miata engine swaps have been done in cars. would it be worth while in a ranger? im sure itd fit, and DOHC with some good ponies... and still pretty good gas mileage for my prerunner.... just seeing if im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad